Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 07/24/21 05:19 AM
From a genetics point of view, how long or how many generations before inbreeding becomes a problem? The gene pool needs a good dose of chlorine anyway!

On the whole, isn't the planet getting thicker?

The more intelligent people follow more educational paths, and put off having children until later in life......thus reducing the number of children from more educated backgrounds (or in my case, never having any!!!)

no photo
Fri 07/23/21 01:37 PM
End the relationship immediately (if married, file for divorce). Delete their number and move on.

no photo
Sun 07/18/21 09:14 AM
Does it really exist?

Reminds me of an old saying I heard a few times:

"Love is an ocean of emotion......surrounded by expense"

no photo
Fri 07/16/21 02:31 AM
To me, no sex before marriage would mean no sex of any form before marriage?

Call me old-fashioned......or a fossil, or relic......haha

no photo
Mon 07/12/21 07:49 AM
Why does the site insist on matching me with people when I haven't clicked the "match with her" button?
I get the "congratulations" message even when I send a "thanks for the nudge, but I'm not interested" message.

Very misleading to people, as it makes me look popular, and must be a disappointment to others when I say I'm not compatible with them.

no photo
Mon 07/12/21 07:13 AM
Don't think it maters...I'm in the uk, and Westminster in London isn't that far away....but that area is only government offices, but it doesn't stop thousands of women claiming to live there, and then contact me.

I just report them all and block them....if people don't know where they live, then they obviously can't be trusted.

no photo
Sun 07/11/21 01:05 AM
I'm here just for the fun of reporting the fakes!

Real people are on very short supply!

no photo
Sun 07/11/21 12:44 AM
Never

no photo
Tue 07/06/21 01:05 PM
Given the price of cinema tickets, isn't it better value to wait for the DVD......or even for it to come on freeview?

no photo
Sun 07/04/21 02:40 PM
Think I've got there - I'm too old-fashioned for this modern world, and am definitely too old for any form of a social life now.

no photo
Sun 07/04/21 06:18 AM
Work/career will always be there, so for stability, it has to be career, at the cost of any relationship.

To live is to work!

no photo
Fri 07/02/21 01:03 PM
With all the lockdowns and restrictions, there's no difference between a weekday and a weekend....I just spend hours working on a computer!

Hoping to see a human at some point before the next century!

no photo
Sun 06/27/21 08:10 AM
I'm 50, and have always slept alone.....

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next