Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 12/22/21 03:51 AM
Never

no photo
Tue 12/21/21 04:29 AM
Sex isn't a key part of a relationship, and fir me shouldn't happen outside marriage........probably explains why I'll die alone haha!!

no photo
Mon 12/13/21 12:42 PM
I'm not in a community that has any taboo on this, but personally I think it's a respect thing that you should wait until you're in a serious relationship, and to me, that's marriage.

no photo
Fri 12/10/21 12:44 PM
No to kids, under any circumstances.....don't even think anyone would want to try with me anyway!

no photo
Mon 12/06/21 12:17 AM
I never send or accept pictures - if they want to send a photo, it can be uploaded to the site.....

no photo
Sun 12/05/21 10:43 AM
Life is that annoying thing that happens between work and sleep...... if you're lucky, you can avoid anything other than work!

no photo
Mon 11/29/21 10:23 PM
I assume Mingle links to other sites, to increase the pool.....but is there a way to remove myself from others? From talking to 2 women in the last week, it seems my profile text isn't carrying over for them to see, which is a pain.

I don't want to waste anyone's time, as I'm very old-fashioned, so how do I ensure that people can read my full profile?

(Thought I'd suddenly become popular!!! More contacts in a week than the past 2 years!)

no photo
Fri 11/26/21 02:49 PM
I report loads....multiple profiles in different locations is the easiest to see.

IF you see anyone claiming to live in Westminster, in London, they're a guaranteed fake - no one actually lives there, it's either government offices, or thousands of pounds per week rent!

no photo
Fri 11/19/21 12:30 PM
I've been here years (on and off), and do fr, never even come close to finding anyone.....so hard to find someone that I'm considering becoming a monk!

no photo
Wed 11/17/21 01:06 PM
Coffee......but I always end up drinking alone.

no photo
Sun 11/14/21 10:26 AM
I've yet to find anyone real outside of the forums......

no photo
Sat 11/13/21 08:16 AM
True - think I should just sign up as a monk then!

no photo
Sat 11/13/21 08:05 AM
...or are just plain incompatible with modern life.

no photo
Sat 11/13/21 07:31 AM
True.
Very difficult (or impossible) to find anyone for a serious relationship nowadays.

no photo
Sat 11/13/21 07:02 AM
Personality....and matching my criteria (which no one ever has!)

no photo
Thu 11/04/21 01:47 PM
I agree on becoming more selective as you age.....but sometimes it can rule out everyone!

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 10:30 AM
Think I can safely say that if I'm ever nude, people would shout "get'em ON!" haha

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 12:51 AM
Trust can be won or lost, but once lost, there's no going back.

I've trusted many....still trust quite a lot of them.....but for love, never yet found anything even remotely close!

no photo
Sun 10/24/21 12:30 AM
Could be any of many reasons.m for me it would be trust - too many claim to be in Westminster, in London, which anyone in the UK knows is not possible, so it's automatically assumed they're fakes/scammers. If someone lies about their location, how can you trust anything else they say?

(Location is also important, as maybe like me they're limited in area......I might look at people outside of the UK, but not say hello, as there would be no way of meeting - I don't have a passport!)

Don't worry...there's someone's out there for most people, so I'm sure you'll find someone!

no photo
Sat 10/23/21 03:03 PM
They can talk about past relationships, but to me, any past relationship would make us incompatible.
I can allow previous dates, but nothing physical.