Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 08:35 AM
Some are destined to remain single and never have a social life. The key is to accept fate and be happy in yourself.

I replaced any hope of a social life years ago......now I either work, or read.

no photo
Sat 10/16/21 07:01 AM
Life is short....and there are so many books to read.....

no photo
Sun 10/10/21 09:27 AM
If it ever happens, I'll come back and post!

no photo
Sun 10/10/21 06:45 AM
High: getting a lot of work and decorating/reorganising down during lockdowns

Low: having to start talking to people again.

no photo
Wed 10/06/21 07:46 AM
Snap - i never bother, as no one would be interested anyway haha!

no photo
Fri 10/01/21 03:22 PM
Co-habitation isn't an option for me....it's marriage or nothing, and so far....it's been nothing!

no photo
Fri 10/01/21 01:15 PM
Read scientific journals (and talk to myself!)

no photo
Sat 09/25/21 09:16 AM
I'd be amazed (or maybe worried) if anyone ever wanted to go on a date with me......I don't have the problem of how or if people tell me they don't want a second date, as I've never got that far!l

no photo
Sun 08/29/21 03:17 PM
Judging by the number on here just looking for quick sex, I don;t think love exists anymore.

no photo
Tue 08/24/21 11:20 PM
Lots of UK people.

no photo
Sun 08/22/21 10:20 AM
Set your standards at whatever level you find acceptable, and don't settle for anything less.

Relationships might be about compromise, but never compromise your principles or standards.

Fate will decide if you should be in a relationship or not.

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 03:14 AM
Cheers - having not had any form of social life for about 50 years, i think I've probably already given up rofl

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 12:34 AM
First rule in life - trust no-one
Second rule in life - believe no one.

Especially true here, as I've lost track of the number of people who message me with profiles that say they've never been married, and don't have kids (not just "no answer", but deliberately set to "no children", only to then find they have one or more children.

If they lie about something as obvious as that, or, even more commonly, their location, then how can they be trusted?

Do a search on people living in Westminster, London - unless they're lottery-winners, or millionaires, they're lying about their location!

Sometimes I give up hope of finding anyone truthful!

no photo
Fri 08/13/21 12:23 AM
Do you think there's an age at which people should accept that they'll not find a new relationship, or maybe a point at which they should settle for being single for life?

no photo
Wed 08/11/21 02:55 AM
Definitely not necessary, required or advisable.

I think one-night stands show a lack of respect, both for yourself and others.

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 04:09 AM
Easier and less painful to live alone and avoid any thought of love or relationship. Talking to plants is all the company you need.

no photo
Sun 08/01/21 10:43 AM
I probably have more chance of running the 8 miles than anything else!

no photo
Fri 07/30/21 10:44 AM
Fridays are the same as any other day to me, since the pandemic started......sitting in front of the computer, working. Looking forward to the day when I can do something other than work all weekend!

no photo
Sun 07/25/21 02:17 PM
Exactly right!
Anyone claiming to live in England who starts sentences with "am" is basically lying....along with anyone claiming to live in Westminster.

I also love the way that cities seem mobile and can "jump" between countries!

no photo
Sat 07/24/21 12:45 PM
Depends on how fast the kettle boils....love a good cuppa.