moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:42 AM

I know this sounds crazy...it is like I am dealing with dark and light...who am I really...which way do I turn...

Come toward the light!!:heart:

I know huh..if it were only so easy...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:35 AM

I know this sounds crazy...it is like I am dealing with dark and light...who am I really...which way do I turn...

Oh neither, ride the middle ground. Both in equal measure is the best if you have to split. Try putting your tongue on the roof of your mouth more often. Try it in dreaming.

say what? I don't understand nothing you just said..please explain a little clearer..I really welcome the help...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:29 AM

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:19 AM

depends....which one gets naked eaier?

they are both naked...actually they are both the same person..with different personalities...which one would you chose...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:12 AM
well dang it man and I thought I had problems..you win...flowers

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:55 AM

There was a businessman from New York who was in Georgia during the Chirstmas season.
One evening he was driving through a neighbourhood and came across a Nativity Scene that was a little odd.
The three wisemen were dressed in firemans gear.
Boots, Nomex suits, air tanks and masks and the whole bit.
Being curious he stopped and walked up to the door and knocked.
An elderly Southern Gentleman answered.
"Can I help y'all?"
The salesman responded:
"Well sir I am a little curious about your Nativity Scene. Why are your three wiseman dressed in firemans gear?"
The Southern gentleman responded:
"Oh you damn Yankees don't know nuthin about the Bible!
It says right in there that three wisemen came from a far"!

bigsmile :banana:

well it does...:wink:

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:51 AM
I would like to thank you for your service to our country...You are a HERO..hold your head up and know people are looking up to you..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:49 AM
little miss sunshine...or someone a wee bit darker?

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:47 AM
I do regret many things...and will do so again..life is tough but what are your options..no matter how many hands I have to fold..I will always say hey deal me in...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:45 AM

It's obvious, lol. They weren't having as much fun! Your friend had ALL the women's attention. hehe The drunks were jealous.

yes he did...that man can bring out the freak in ya for sure....

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:44 AM
yea well my friend spent the night in jail while the close minded idiots they put him there partied the night away..but every dog has his day...I rest in the fact that one day they too shall have to bark...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:21 AM

i meant 5 minutes late coming home lol

ok we get it...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:21 AM

i meant 5 minutes late coming home lol

ok we get it....

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:17 AM

5 Minutes late is always good!!!! Because I'm not ready!!

Me neither. As a matter of fact, I would rather you be 20-30 mins late.laugh

I would rather ya not show up at all so I can have something to fuss about....rant :wink:

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:12 AM
the first time I have ever been ashamed of my home town..there was a street dance and I have a gay friend that I was dancing with and other females where dancing with..and some of our finest drunks had a problem with him..why do people fear what they do not understand..he was hurting no one..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:01 AM
not me luv...I am wanting to know why you are 5 minutes early..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sun 11/08/09 05:36 AM
my x divorced about the same age in my sons life...he at first would go spend time with his dad..but he does not anymore...and no I don't make him...since his father has gotten remarried my son refuses to go over there..I have never talked down about his dad to him nor in front of him...so this is something he decided on his own..

moonlight_ride62's photo
Sat 11/07/09 11:39 AM
sat up a candlelight picnic...it was a total surprise for a man that no one had done a lot for...

moonlight_ride62's photo
Wed 11/04/09 03:52 PM
waving

moonlight_ride62's photo
Mon 11/02/09 07:19 PM

I would say I too am such a person...for the closer someone gets to me...the faster I pull away...
flowerforyou

I have a fondness for cute little monkeys

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25