Community > Posts By > Güney

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 03:38 PM

Which religion makes it okay to sex pre-pubecent girls?

A pre-historic one perhaps tongue2

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 03:37 PM

-It is not sinful at all in Islam.

It's a major sin in Islam, you're gonna get stoned to death if you are married and had sex with another partner outside marriage, or get whipped (100 lashes) if you're not married.

Yeah but that is another story, it differs from what you asked initially. Also can't man have multiple wives in Islam? If it is so then just get married to all, case solved laugh

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 03:31 PM
Yes it turns in to sugar BUT it has to be digested because it is complex sugars. No I don't enjoy avocados yet some people do. Well what do you prefer eating Cleve? Any guidance for me?

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 03:04 PM
Gallant drinker

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 02:55 PM
I like George, looking slick. happy

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 02:46 PM
Too accurate of an observation. laugh

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 02:42 PM
I guess if it bugs you too much you could try separating the audio, decreasing its bit rate and well you don't even need to put it back together just play it along with the track and it should work.

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 02:36 PM
Edited by Güney on Sat 05/22/21 02:36 PM
I don't eat candy no more I eat leblebi (roasted chickpeas), popcorn and potato chips. Alright I eat baklava once in a while whenever I get offered some but that is it.

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 02:30 PM
If I am not mistaken:

-It is sinful altogether in Christianity.
-It is not sinful at all in Islam.
-It is sinful altogether in Buddhism.
-It is sinful in Judaism.

Best to ask a local expert in your own religion.

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 02:15 PM
Edited by Güney on Sat 05/22/21 02:22 PM
What he is saying is not true, it is simply false information. Men just like women have personalities and characteristic defined by birth and life experiences. There is no magical wavelength or miraculous method to do just the right thing. These are all marketing methods, I know because I came across similar people with same promises to men. From my experience I can tell for women it is looks in prior than comes emotions, beliefs, mindset and lastly lifestyle. For man you may think the same thing goes because yes it is absolutely so for the most cases! Only scientific difference between a man and woman is genitals believe it or not! If I was born a female I think I'd say the same. It is just tactical selling, divide and conquer. It is not cool to classify people by gender, race or their social/financial status. They are just saying "oh look at there! There is sweet potatoes but as a potato you need to follow my sweet methods to charm them. (only for 99¢)" :smile:

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 01:59 PM
Edited by Güney on Sat 05/22/21 02:00 PM
Sorry quite late to the subject but Carl Sagan was mentioning something similar (although I don't remember if it was in one of the books or tv series). In the 70s-80s he said this was going to happen in this age (I think 2000, now it is 2020) and infertility would be a problem due to various reasons he pointed out. Now I don't know about "Kiwi" Men (local men?); I believe it will be just fine. People adapt. Women as a sub species are also very selective (even in female birds). So if things won't work out with one they could just try someone else I guess. Lets say the ones that manage to have an offspring lived on (via their children I mean). There will be a majority of successful variants on the next generation. So in a way they will develop a resistance to whatever the cause may be. Or perhaps it will happen too fast for people to adapt.. (I don't know how young they marry for example.) Who knows, we can only live and learn.

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 11:24 AM
Did it a while. What is your opinion on the exercise called the Russian twist? I heard it is bad for your back, did anybody have problems performing that one? What would be a good replacement for this one if I want to improve my "side muscles" (too technical I know laugh) on my waist area.

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 11:17 AM
It has been 30 for me. I was actually considering being a monk now that you mention it might as well be one laugh

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 11:15 AM
Hi guys/gals, hope you are looking after yourselves!

I am on a Starch Diet, also trying not to consume processed fat (vegetable and nut oils in my case) and sugar. I found this out 4 months ago after having intense acne problems. A humble (now retired?) doctor is well known in the US because of this diet and his strong opinions but this did well for me. My acne problem didn't vanish completely but overall I feel great so I did continue.
I want to know what you prefer eating. What are your choices for food? Do you eat fast-food? What kinds? Would you go to a store and buy an armful of chips? Or do you eat cereals? Maybe a fan of Avocados?

Feel free to share. drinks

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 10:41 AM
I think it is just not as active as you think it is. Also try and polish your profile if you want to grab attention. For example your initial picture is indistinct (didn't know that was a word, apparently it is laugh ) You could use a close up one instead like Ladywind or RockGnome did in theirs. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Güney's photo
Sat 05/22/21 10:29 AM
Once I asked a foreigner that I met at a bus top where he was from. It isn't considered rude to ask such a question in my country (it is widely known as a way to initiate friendly chatter). It backfired immediately as if I asked something too private. You should consider this writing/speaking to strangers that are not from your country. Sometimes they have their own ways in such things.

Güney's photo
Sun 05/16/21 12:23 PM
Line work is an A grade, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Güney's photo
Sun 05/16/21 09:58 AM
Today I got messaged by another person asking for Amazon Gift Card with a fake name and photos...

Güney's photo
Sun 05/16/21 05:42 AM
Edited by Güney on Sun 05/16/21 05:43 AM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thank you, my first go on poetry. Tried to keep it simple. Not my native language but I gave it my best shot.

Güney's photo
Sun 05/16/21 02:28 AM
Edited by Güney on Sun 05/16/21 02:29 AM
Eyes star-bright sparkles and shades full of color,
Hair is a wave of heavenly flames caught my heart on fire,
Inviting are the lips just as the most fruitful vineyards to have a taste,
Skin smooth as the calming wave or more like a warm sands in the midsummer, :ocean:

Although hard to describe your beauty,
It seems there is more to your story,
Think of me free, I hope everything is dandy,
Would you date me if I bring you a daisy with some candy. :blossom:

I wrote this for someone, waiting for their response. Hoping it won't be too harsh for my poor heart.

Previous 1