cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 04:08 PM
you sure got a purdy mouth

cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 02:47 PM
he sure got a purdy mouth dont he?

cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 02:31 PM

Also was wondering if she was just wanting to be friends and i'm jumping in too soon saying I really like har and lover her and should cool my jets and see what happens after a few more weeks. I feel like I could be scareing her away and just be happy she wants to be friends.

WWhat? You already dropped the L-bomb?
Honey, shes been keeping you on the line until she decides whether a ride in that car is worth putting up with...uh....OK pitchfork

awsome....lol

cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 02:07 PM
looks like a threesome up there...lol

cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 01:26 PM
i`m hoping my last words will be "RIGHT THERE BABY! I`M GOING TO CUM!!!"

but my luck it will be "i thought it was just gas"

cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 01:20 PM
Edited by cottonelle on Tue 05/11/10 01:20 PM
sodomy with a fire extinguisher

cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 01:09 PM
"except for the other night when we were talking about my car ( a 98 mustang cobra covertable with matalic red paint)"

sounds more like YOU like talking about your car

cottonelle's photo
Tue 05/11/10 12:29 PM

This is the only thing he has ever done. They throw the book at him..he got 22 years!! He robbed a store at gun point an the gun went off, he didn't mean for it to go off. The female was shot but did not get hurt bad. She is still alive. I just don't understand why he got so much time, that's crazy! I did all of my research on him an there is nothing else in his past. He has been locked up for 11 years in November. An he is going to try to file to get out in 2 years. 22 years is a little much for first time offense. I know a lot about him, his past an his plans for when he gets out.

i like that "He robbed a store at gun point an the gun went off, he didn't mean for it to go off". i`m sure hes not the only armed robber to say that in court in his deffence while facing 22 years, but if he didnt mean for it to go off then WHAT WAS IT LOADED FOR?

yeah, "shes still alive" and "didnt get hurt bad" but i`m sure shes suffered and will continue to suffer physiological problems long after hes freed out of prison

cottonelle's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:41 PM

How hard is it? Touch it and see.

and there you have it

cottonelle's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:27 PM

What's all this talk about ducks?:tongue:

i was hoping for a good recipe but.....

scared

want to come over for dinner?

Maybe another night. I just read that you were on the toilet.

it was a joke. honestly, i dont take the computer into the bathroom with me

cottonelle's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:05 PM

try a protein shake, i hear it soothes throat

roko

i`m sure a lot of men will offer to whip her up one of them...lol

sorry your sick. take it easy and get well soon

cottonelle's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:02 PM
when i was 19 i walked out at kentucky fried chicken after flooding the kitchen with greace. it was a accident but to hell if i was going to dump ice on the floor then get down and scrape all the greace up by hand so i walked out leaving it for the manager to do. i guess he called me every name in the book while spending till almost 2 in the morning cleaning up my mess...lol

cottonelle's photo
Sun 05/09/10 05:09 PM
i just save a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to geico

cottonelle's photo
Sat 05/08/10 04:28 PM

Caring for all those around U!! I love U ladies on Mingle, love walking my dog, havent had the love of a lady in a while but I love life and hope it comes my way!!!

you not missing anything mikey. you fall in love then you finally meet and have the best weekend of your life then before you know it its time to go home and then you spend all your time with each other on the phone telling each other how bad you miss each other. its deppressing but i`m in love with her anyway

cottonelle's photo
Sat 05/08/10 04:22 PM

"Love is ______."

love is grand

divorce is 20 grand

cottonelle's photo
Sat 05/08/10 04:04 PM

what is LOVE?what what what

holding her purse while she tries on new shoes

cottonelle's photo
Sat 05/08/10 03:59 PM
i believe jack daniels should be part of the food group

cottonelle's photo
Sat 05/08/10 03:56 PM

God, to me, is an example of how fear is used to control. It's amazing because centuries later people are still ready to die for a myth.

and give all there money to it

cottonelle's photo
Sat 05/08/10 12:49 PM

Dammit no one wants this poison ivy/oak.........I know I don't and it want go away........frustrated frustrated just keep finding new spots breaking out....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh that sucks...lol

cottonelle's photo
Sat 05/08/10 12:41 PM
i`m thinking about sex and what koury did to me last weekend...lol

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25