Community > Posts By > sunluver

sunluver's photo
Thu 02/17/22 09:12 AM
My goodness Louise, I have never been contacted by men wanting the things you say you have experienced! Sorry that it has happened to you. Yep online dating can be very frustrating at any age I think, I mean there are a lot of younger people on these sites, as well. However, it does seem to get more difficult I've found the older I get. Go figure. frustrated yawn Just gotta do what we think works for us and just...keep on, keepin' on.

I sincerely wish you all the best in finding your happy ending. :thumbsup:

sunluver's photo
Thu 02/17/22 07:00 AM
I believe it's difficult on the dating sites, because too many are thinking that there's someone better in the next profile or with the next click of the mouse. And in doing that, pass up what could have been exactly what they were hoping to find. slaphead

sunluver's photo
Thu 02/17/22 06:48 AM
I'm sorry for those that apparently haven't experienced it and need to ask "Does true love still exists".

Of course it does, just not always "forever",:wink: as is evident by those of us signing up on these dating sites.biggrin waving

sunluver's photo
Thu 02/17/22 06:39 AM
Edited by sunluver on Thu 02/17/22 06:40 AM

This is a story of success:
Having a chat with a bloke over a pint in the Moulders Arms.
I discovered he was worth around £4 million and he told me the amazing story of how he got so rich.
Basically, when he left school he had little or no formal qualifications but he was good with his hands and he knew how to sell.
He knew he was never going to make it in an office job so it was nose to the grindstone time.
He left school at 15 and bought an old series Land Rover and spent a few weeks fixing it up, he then sold it for profit.
He then used the money to buy another and so on.
He did this a lot over the next 35 years, buying, repairing, selling, buying again.
He eventually moved onto Defenders in the '90s and then onto Range Rovers in the last eight or nine years.
Even during the really bad times, he plugged away.
He worked long hours as you do in the Land Rover trade, sometimes not seeing his wife and kids for days in pursuit of his goal.
Then his uncle died and left him £4 million.

lol Cute...Proof that hard work...works! laugh smitten

sunluver's photo
Wed 02/16/22 05:32 AM
I wish Mingle had a "like" but since they don't, I just want to say thank you for posting this.

happy No "thumbs up" Smiley either. whoa

sunluver's photo
Tue 02/15/22 12:59 PM
Funny (not so much) that biden felt the need to call trudeau about getting tough on the truckers when he's doing such a lousy job and knows nothing about being tough! Also, it should tell the citizens of this country even more about the thinking of this president against it's own citizens.

YES I stand with the Canadian truckers and everybody that stands up against these mandates and lockdowns. No citizen should be forced by their government to take anything against their will or beliefs.

I've had my vaccinations, by choice...not by force!

sunluver's photo
Tue 02/15/22 12:49 PM

"The cop is not a hero. I like cops that don't get shot.."- DJT

Trump was all about supporting our law enforcement, we the people AND this country, unlike our current prez and admin. And as far as the comment about McCain...Trump has a right to his opinion, despite the fact that the dems are trying to change that for all of us.

Regarding the topic/blm, sadly way too many citizens and companies fell for their lies and still are.

Also, I don't see clinton and her ilk ever being brought to justice, money talks etc.

sunluver's photo
Tue 02/15/22 07:19 AM
Edited by sunluver on Tue 02/15/22 07:27 AM
Mohave county :wink: love

sunluver's photo
Mon 02/14/22 09:35 AM

why is so hard to be faithful to one person?

lol You should have asked "why is it so hard for YOU to be faithful. IMO unfaithful partners lack integrity and it isn't hard for many of us, as you have read.

Yep I see this thread is old along with the comments, but it seems like most are dead or old on here.ohwell

sunluver's photo
Thu 04/01/21 08:35 PM
Everybody has to sift through real and not so much, that's life...online or day to day. There are good and honest people, just gotta be smart and figure out the difference as best we can. So far, so good.