Community > Posts By > tokota

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 07:57 AM
Even if you don't plan on voting for him, pray because he asked for it.

Subject: FW: Prayer for Barack and His Family

Please pray this prayer for Barack and his family....
This was sent to me, and I am sending it to you. Please pray, and pass on to others you know will pray with a sincere heart. Be Blessed.
Barack Asks for Prayer

Lastly, I heard Barack give parting words to his supporters at an arena in Wisconsin as he departed to fly to his next destination. His words were remarkable but sadly the media did not relay his request along with their other newsflashes. I believe it is because he was (only) requesting prayer from those supporters who were waving him onto his bus. Media does
not understand the power of fervent prayer and intercession.

And his many non-believers may not perceive how important their prayers are on his behalf. So I pass his prayer request on to you: the believers who are not too secular to bombard heaven. Please pass his prayer request on.

Barack asked them this, 'Please cover me with your prayers...cover me, Michelle, and my family with your prayers'. Then he stretched out his arms before the group, 'A blanket of prayer to cover us all, that is what I am asking of you. Pr ay for me'.

- A Prayer For Barack -
'Father, in the Name of Jesus, we lift up your son Barack Obama on our prayers and praises. We thank you for a time such as this and for sending a man such as Barack to fulfill your work in our land. We blanket Barack, Michelle, and his family in our prayers, our love, our warm thoughts, our positive energy, and our spiritual forces. We ask that you cover him and his family with your precious blood. We stand resolute in prayer and in absolute power against any and all negative forces or spirit's of darkness, ignorance, and hatred that would seek to destroy Your handiwork. O Lord, Barack is Your Handiwork. And we praise, worship, and honor you for the great things you are doing and will do through his hands. In Jesus' Name ... Amen.'

no photo
Fri 06/20/08 05:20 AM

I guess I wouldn't be the best one to comment on this topic Morena. My
motto is that I most generally don't date people where I work. I learned
that the hard way in the past. Things can and often do become very
"weird" and uncomfortable. Please be careful, it also sounds as though
it might be more of a problem with a fellow female collegue. Just watch
your back baby cakes...

J
I think I agree with Jane here,and even you mentioned it that if you have probles it may affect ur friendship.I will not advice anyone to Date were he or she work it is 90% does not succeed.

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 02:08 PM
single and looking any serious lady send me mail

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:42 PM

any single guys here looking for love like me
id love to hear from you guys
drop me an email okflowerforyou

I am here for you.

no photo
Wed 06/18/08 01:37 PM

brokenheart brokenheart hello! my name is maria all i am wanting is to find the person whos looking for the same thing that i am to be loved. are you out there??:heart: love blushing

I am looking for that very well

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:47 PM
yes i am welcoming miami people to this place

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:55 AM
that is fantastic,anyway it depends whatyou want from ur man.But you have to be careful before u start anything.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:29 AM
older or younger does not really matter but 20 yrs different.......:wink:

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:25 AM
tell her to talk to me....lol

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:21 AM
personally i dont think age is anything but you should beware of child predators.so be careful and get to know each other well before going into that.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:16 AM
Single

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:26 AM
I just said if am not handsome enough,is not as if am trying to play most handsome.agreed handsome is not of the face but i just said that on a lighter mood

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:25 AM
whatever

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:23 AM
hey,who wants to match me.Pls do that and let me know who will match with me.

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:37 AM
I want to thank all that made out time to post here.

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:46 PM

Tokota,
You been a member for 4 days. huh Give the Ladies some time to get to know you.
Ids that how it works,alright I will.But that does not mean that I want to burst into any lady,what i am trying to do is to get to know them from here and then other things will follow

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:42 PM

Whining and complaining will get you nowhere. Try having decent conversations with people in these forums for awhile. Without the whining, of course. drinker
thanks for your advice

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:40 PM

Man were you fooled.These are not our real photo's.laugh

I am fooled realy,cos this is my real picture,but i just want to be sincere,I dont like hidding on trees

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:38 PM

Most real ladies are not looking for handsome. Looking for quality innards!!!!!! flowerforyou
I mean you need to talk to me and know what I have and what i dont have

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:37 PM

Remember the name of the site...Just Say Hi. Tell them how come you find them interesting. Ask them a question. Say a little about yourself.

Works for women and men.

You are wrong the name just changed to Mingle2

Previous 1