Community > Posts By > Nastasiya

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:12 PM
"You're not alone! I've had a bizarre mix of photos including a couple of men wearing dresses"

Oh dear. Crossdressers and sissyboys. Maybe they thought this was a fetish site.

no photo
Wed 02/13/13 01:09 PM
Fine fine I'll stay a little longer.
Seems my two friends (who talked me into coming here) think I should give it another chance.

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 11:06 PM
This site bites
I'm out

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:13 PM
Bite Me!

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 10:05 PM
At first I thought I had my settings wrong. Nope. I'm listed as a straight female seeking a male. So then why are all the ads on my mingle screen showing me pictures of WOMEN near me? Why am I being offered an all I can eat buffet of (probably fictional) women? Why am I not being shown hunky fictional men?

I don't want to date an Asian woman damn it! I want some THUNDER DOWN UNDER!

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 09:57 PM
I'm too new here to know anyone by name but I'll go out with the first mathematician who messages me provided he can also speak at least three languages and catch a frisbee.

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 08:45 PM
Edited by Nastasiya on Sun 02/10/13 08:48 PM
Nope
It kills the mystery. I try not to find out too much too soon about a guy I'm seeing because in the past I've found the mystery to usually be better than the reality. The longer a guy stays mysterious the longer I usually date him.
There is a limit obviously. I usually try to find out his first name before we have sex again.

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 08:28 PM
Life means whatever each individual wishes it to mean for themselves. I can not attach meaning to your life and you can't attach meaning to mine.

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 08:05 PM
Poor men

no photo
Sun 02/10/13 07:54 PM
To my two friends who invited me here. Here I am. It only took me three tries at getting past the captia security system. Then waiting out a system maintenance notice and a bunch of 404 errors.

To the two guys who sent me a message before I even had uploaded any pictures or written up a profile. Seriously? You're hitting on profiles without pictures or descriptions just because the profile identifies as a female? That behavior doesn't exactly make a lady feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

To everyone else. Hi, I'm Nastasiya (my real name, it's Ukrainian). I'm kind of snobby, stuck-up and full of myself. I've learned to live with those attributes, if you can't then best to ignore my posts.