no photo
Sun 06/06/21 03:08 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :angel:

no photo
Sun 06/06/21 03:07 AM

no photo
Sun 06/06/21 03:02 AM
Hey Coldersky.:angel: (minus the halo)

A week isn't long any hooz. sometimes real life takes over.

Been ghosted loads of times. They're like Phantoms.

Just as well there's no pheromones:smile: eh?

no photo
Fri 05/28/21 12:00 PM
Good m8 :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 12:15 PM
It's a good idea to write something m8.

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 11:07 AM
Stay, for a few ice creams. And a good old chat flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 11:03 AM

I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :angel: pitchfork waving

A woman who seeks only sex is likely to have had a lot of partners.

I'm not so comfortable with that. especially in a small town with probably jealous exes about.

as for a myth, maybe it's just this town but, strange though it may seem to yous,
I have been propositioned several times, in no uncertain terms. funny but not for me..

But attitudes have changed. go for it girls, as long as you don't get funny when we're not up for it.

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 10:17 AM
case

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 10:14 AM
Aaw shutup :-)

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 09:05 AM
Stay and have a couple of bears and a larf, since i'm out

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 08:54 AM
That one that's flippin miles away..

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 08:39 AM
Platitudinous:

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 07:50 AM

I should have posted in the philosopy ore maybe the paranormal section shouldn't I ?

You technically wrote a 'reply' to an existing thread started by someone else (Ladywind).

You could start a new thread in one of those sections but I believe there are already similar threads in those sections which deal with similar themes.
If not, go for it. If so, the mods would probably lock it as a duplicate.

If you search out information on the web for 'sensory perception' and 'dream/sleep studies you will get some pretty kooky websites but you will also find reputable websites dedicated to their specific study using scientific methodology. Look for sites which cite references which are accessible with links. Stay away from youtube videos, nearly all are agenda driven.

Do dreams really mean, anything?
http://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/supersurvivors/201801/do-dreams-really-mean-anything

http://dreams.ucsc.edu/Library/domhoff_2001a.html

http://psycnet.apa.org/record/2001-00749-002

Sensory Perception

http://philschatz.com/anatomy-book/contents/m46577.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK563136/

Many people do not know the physical or scientific properties of their own bodies or minds. This gives mysticism a playground for unjustified beliefs.
This is why you will find mystic websites which will justify nearly any belief on these subjects. Our imaginations are subject to delusional beliefs.
Likewise, our dreams are interpreted by our delusional beliefs if we do not understand ourselves or how our senses and brain works.
If we are 'clouded' by mysticism, our rational path of logic is also clouded.
This is why while I can 'entertain' mystical reasoning I know there is likely a very logical, reasonable explanation for the dreams I get.

Yea I'm very logical and scientific. this is 1 of a very few experiences that cannot easily be explained.
that's why it shakes me when it has happened. I draw no conclusions from it, other than it seems more than coincidence/chance. I'm not a glutton for information anymore. I prefer to ingest small amounts and digest fully and glean what understanding I can before cramming more down. I only end up with wind/gripes/bloat and the like. Thanks for your input m8 :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 06:34 AM

Sometimes when I recognize the faces, the next day or two I see or hear from that person.

Could this be some type of telepathic connection...I don't know.

many times i've seen/heard from someone after dreaming of them, even people i've not seen for some years.

telepathic mixed with premonition. maybe.

who knows. the senses are tools that we see with.

a box that we perceive within. what is outside of the box? we cant know till we are no longer in it.

I've a hunch there's more to be revealed Tom. :thumbsup:

I should have posted in the philosopy ore maybe the paranormal section shouldn't I ?

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:51 AM

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:37 AM

worried

:heart: sorry to hear youโ€™re worried {{{{{{{big hug}}}}}}} and I hope everything is ok :heart:

Thanks trix. flowerforyou Mum's not well, at all. I'm scared of the telephone atm.

I can relate to that, as you know my mum is quite poorly. Thinking of you and your mum :heart:

Time of life eh? ((((hugs))))

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:33 AM
the tax man.

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 05:10 AM

worried

:heart: sorry to hear youโ€™re worried {{{{{{{big hug}}}}}}} and I hope everything is ok :heart:

Thanks trix. flowerforyou Mum's not well, at all. I'm scared of the telephone atm.

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:48 AM
Cute :smile:

no photo
Thu 05/27/21 04:42 AM
2 weeks ago I dreamed of an old friend/lover. just a face , with tears running down. a few days ago i dropped her a line to ask if everything was ok.

her mum had died from a heart attack 2 weeks ago.

I've had similar dreams 6 times over 30/40 years.

Always about someone's trauma.

I'm shaken a bit atm. with a strong sense that there's much more to life that the bundle of senses we have ( compelling as they are )tell us.

more to existence than life. odd feeling....

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25