2morrow first time in ages and let down again
by a girl so hope u find someone that wants more
than just sex! I'm giving up trying to find someone
after 3 years wish u luck big kiss and hug and all
that are still trying! x

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 12:58 PM
Dont take this the wrong way!
I feel sorry that knowones made you feel like life is better when you are with them the blokes or girls you were with oviusly never showed you what it can be like and just cose a person feels complete with a partner dosen't mean these an underlieing unhappyness its cose they love the feeling of living and building a
life with someone and going through the journey of life and seeing them forfilling there dreams.

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 12:24 PM
I dont agree I think everyone in there heart feels like they arn't complete no matter how much they try to convince overs they are happy alone cose when a person says they are complete on there own why would they look for a relationship or talk about it? cose realy they are craving the feeling of true love from someone again!

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 10:34 AM
Cool!! thanks :) x

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 08:30 AM
Cose I found someone I really like and dont intend
to think its going to fail and for me to comeback on!

no photo
Wed 06/19/13 08:27 AM
If you find a girl or lady that you really like and want to more than just deactivate account is there a way to completly remove your self from site????

no photo
Tue 06/18/13 04:42 AM
Trying to find someone that wanted to go out on a date I think is the hardest thing I have done to date in my life!!

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 01:14 PM
If sex is boring just try new things
theses always somethink that both
people like that can make it more exciting
and if its to extreme and your not
in to it you shouldn't do it and break up!

Anyway it might not be the partner!! x

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:05 AM
I think they should but if it did change or pick anythink up there aint much they can do! But not trying to be a pessermis like living but if anythink happens it happens ! Think they should work on planetary defences incase in futur there is a chance all they need to do is harness the sun through a lazer saturlite ac a object to heat it up to move the direction by parts heating up and breaking off!

no photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:42 AM
If god was so blessed he would of came to earth himself and would of been nail to the cross him self rather than sacrifising his son just my thinking on the subject!!!

no photo
Mon 06/10/13 08:22 AM
Work hard, make money, buy a nice car then if the ones that turned you down before come round that said you weren't good anoth, then you can turn round to them and say the same back to them if they try! With love of corse No need to be rude even if they where!! x