Community > Posts By > Juzbeecuzz

no photo
Wed 03/20/13 08:20 PM
Do you have problems developing fur balls in your throat and if you do, what do you do to get rid of them???

no photo
Mon 03/18/13 07:43 PM
Did you make it to your alpo meeting??? I heard you was asked to be guest speaker.

no photo
Mon 03/18/13 07:37 PM
Questions and answers are almost to funny around here... Lol!!!! Laughing hysterically!!! Do aliens laugh hysterically too???... Lol!!! Lots of great life forms. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 03/15/13 09:04 AM
I fully agree, however when the guts of a story is ripped out and your only informed of the conclusion the story becomes dead, not alive. That's why people don't like to be told what the ending of a movie will be. Long story made short- I told the ending of the story so the beginning could be closed before anyone got their heart put in dismay. Pretend love games are fires that doesn't need to be with. Even if your the pretender; it may back-fire on ones own self... just as it should which is why I found this issue a concern with posting. A great reminder for self and a way of altering or reminding others. Even if I have chosen to wear humiliation in openly placing a post for all to read- if it helps only one individual,, the humiliation was worth being a garment of glory to me.

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:45 PM
For the ladies... he presents he's in love with you and has your pictures painted. Tells you of his job in Nigeria where he is having your paintings placed in real gold frames then tells you all his money he made was sent to American bank and he can't get home. Computer animation is your oil painting. I told him to melt the frames down to sale the gold. He decided to sell his roll-x watch to get back home to Kansas. I replied Say hi to Dorothy and Toto for me. Users beware, this is a very good sight to meet some really wonderful people... regardless of gender- know we are on a computer sight where people can hide the best. If it sounds to good to be true... it probably is not true- but don't give up, just investigate properly. Hold your heart till you know that you know. A true male or female will know how to prove themselves worthy... if they are worthy.

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:28 PM
Its all on my yahoo messenger file where he told off on himself... but I met him on mingle2 so he will repeat his offences with another who may not catch. He was a good talker. But, with Gods help- I remed him pretty good with conviction- God can do the rest if need be. That's why I needed the extra info. Thank you for replying.

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 10:45 AM
What does one do when you met/speak to someone who is fraudulently meeting people to get them to send money themselves because their in trouble? I know it's the art of a scam but other users may fall for it hoping for divine love. Can they be kicked off mingle2. I can forward all info needed to prove this scam. What can I do to help protect others on mingle?

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 07:57 PM
Do fleas catch you is the better way way to ask my question I believe.

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 07:55 PM

Do aliens catch fleas??? ohwell

Not Melmacians. We catch something else.

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 07:04 AM
Do aliens catch fleas??? ohwell

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 06:08 PM
Don't planets grow bigger after blowing them up?

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 05:32 PM
Well don't cookies have to bake? How they collected them is my question?huh

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 04:53 PM
Is Maryjane one of them groundhogs on Dodo's planet making cookies in shadows unseen?

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 04:22 PM
Did they come and take your questions already??? What kind of cookies have you been eating???tears

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 03:25 PM
Edited by Juzbeecuzz on Sat 03/02/13 03:27 PM
Does anyone else smell governmental cookies????!!!!!

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:00 PM
Edited by Juzbeecuzz on Sat 03/02/13 12:06 PM
Well, where did you put the goose that laid the golden eggs?smokin

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:13 AM
What will the test look like without the questions? Do you think this time we should really be worried???embarassed

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 12:09 AM
Edited by Juzbeecuzz on Sat 03/02/13 12:22 AM
Why is the government intervention going to pass a right to stop questions???explode

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 11:22 PM
Depends: Are the groundhogs creating them for the government intervention??? What does the season in your stomach feel like??? Do you feel butter flies??? What did you do with Dodo???!!! devil

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 08:46 PM
Edited by Juzbeecuzz on Fri 03/01/13 08:54 PM
Isn't it possible that cookies can cause viruses therefore some cookies should not be downloaded???pitchfork

Previous 1 3