no photo
Fri 03/01/13 07:03 PM
Is this part of the test or the results of those that are tested???sick

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 03:58 PM
Are we being court ordered to take the test???!!!!:angry:

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 01:34 PM
Are you giving all of us a test??? Are repercussions expected from taking this test?

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 12:54 PM
Is please and police terms of a synonym ??? noway

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 07:31 AM
What does free mean?

no photo
Thu 02/28/13 09:41 PM
Can I be of any help? love

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 09:39 PM
Awh... I was just kidding... didn't anyone tell Dodo that I love him & secretly admire him????

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:31 PM
Quick! How many cats do you have? If we dumped the cats in his yard & picked up his golden eggs, then told pet patrol our case... would they reward our alibi if we claimed it was called a sever egg beating???

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:11 PM
Do you think he would use them to sling shot cat?

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 05:55 PM
Why? Did Dodo already give up his goose's golden eggs that he bragged he had before???

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:48 PM
If this is a game and I really don't get any golden eggs... Did I ask too many questions?

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:38 PM
Edited by Juzbeecuzz on Tue 02/26/13 09:05 PM
Relatively speaking- I've heard in spring there's a lot of crawl fish but I've never seen a fish crawl... do you think the ghost busters are after them? Would that be considered a game of street fighting? But better yet, if Dodo wasn't playing ghost buster, would that mean the cats could come play while Dodo would be able to be able to build his farm- so I can have his golden eggs???

no photo
Mon 02/18/13 01:32 AM
Or rather.... maybe it is....noway

no photo
Mon 02/18/13 01:29 AM
Light is light, dark is dark. They don't mix well. Where light shines- darkness must leave. That's why the purity of the heart- for deciding an action- never fails. It may back fire if guilt... but the good news is ' truth will set you free' You cannot condemn that which is pure.

no photo
Mon 02/18/13 01:21 AM
I think that falls somewhere in half truth... not quite the topic.

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 11:03 PM
Two people commit the same act. To one it's a sin, to the other it is not. A bible verse which tells me the judgement occurs in the purity of the persons heart who has made their decision in the reasons for why they do what their going to do.

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 11:03 PM
Two people commit the same act. To one it's a sin, to the other it is not. A bible verse which tells me the judgement occurs in the purity of the persons heart who has made their decision in the reasons for why they do what their going to do.

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:45 PM
Yes... if I wanted to lose everything I own- in cluding my own insanity. Feeling sorry for anyone in the past sure can lead to alot of unneeded hurt if one is not careful. Last I heard- any time anyone digs up an old grave- don't be surprised what you find. Without the faith of Jesus, chances are it will remain dead... no matter how much you cried for them to live. Returning to my past- only gave me great sorrow... and here I am today.

no photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:02 AM
Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them. One prayer cord can easily be broken... but there is strength in numbers. I sure believe and have experienced many miracles... but physically I've not seen me cast a mountain into the sea- thou its says I can. I love my prayer agreement partners who prayed for me... when I could not pray for myself. God is amazing!!!! Sadly- man is bashing!!!

no photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:16 PM
Thank you raw girl. You brought my first smile.