Community > Posts By > inleyes

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 09:20 AM
Okay, I don't know where this guy has been.... or how he knows all this..... maybe he was previously a woman...

The only thing I can add to his list..... is
Please guys,,,,, just be real..........and HONEST....

There ares some rare women out there that don't play head games. I'm one of them.... and also some that don't like to shop.... but, it's nice to know that he wouldn't mind.

so,,,, bravo bravo to you sir..... your one in a million..

no photo
Thu 07/31/08 07:28 PM
Powerful, strong-willed, well spoken/writenbigsmile bigsmile ...
Women that just won't take it.. good for you.
Beautiful ending...

no photo
Sun 07/27/08 01:37 PM
Oh my God!! thats hysterical.... I'm sending it to my father... he would love it.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:51 PM
I'd like to know why the word "abbriviation" is so long!!!

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:47 PM
I guess I'm having a hard time admitting I'm 45. I don't look or act it. I deff. goof off a lot, so referencing age, it seems as though men my age look and act, I guess, just older. BUT, I feel too weird talking to men that are 10 years younger than I.

no photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:20 PM
Hey, don't let it go to your head... Your very goodlooking, and probably have all your female students in love.... but I agree with what someone else wrote... say something about yourself. what your looking for in someone.. what you want in a woman.... don't look for someone you can live with, look for someone you can't live without.....

welcome, you'll do great!! I am what you call a cougar... I could hurt you... but, you live to far anyway... best of luck

no photo
Sun 06/15/08 05:17 PM
Sometimes the truth hurts. But, I'm going to say it, because maybe you need to hear/read it. I was a "queen" at "going back."
Take a look at yourself... a good look, maybe you don't honestly believe you deserve better... so therefore, you go back. People like familiarity. The abused child... typically marries an abusive person. It's familiar. It's the norm to them. THey don't believe they do deserve better.... BUT YOU DO..... Unless you truely believe he is the one for you....,well you wouldn't have left in the first place... one of my favorite sayings is, "whether you think you can, or think you can't, your probably right.... you are what you believe you are..... take a good long look honey..... Don't be afraid of change... change, in itself, is an unfamiliar place... be brave.... you CAN do it.

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:39 PM
believe it or not.... I understand what you've written. My daughter is the only thing that keeps me going..... Her father, she can't even see because he is so ill from alcoholism... she suffers so. She has somatic-seizures, from just hearing from him... he's injured her so much... her issues are too many to mention. I know, if I go, she'll end up killing herself or in a hospital.. I pray everynight for her... I'll pray for you.... pls pray for her...
Life sucks,,, doesn't it

no photo
Mon 06/09/08 02:32 PM
I'm so tired to liars... Men, (sorry) maybe women do it too, but lie like crazy to impress you... they pretend to be gentleman.. ginving, kind, trustworthy.... I've dated men that are down right "unattactive" to see if they can be real... they seem to be the only ones who are.... As a "considered by men" a very attractive woman, why can't attractive men just get over themselves... and be REAL....... if there are really any out there.... plse write me.... Friends 1st is most important.... right up there with honesty........... realness....