no photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:57 PM
If You remember, Jesus says to those around him, "It is written, You must love Jehovah Your God with all Your Heart, Soul, and Strength."

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Jesus was in the wilderness, fasting, when Satin came to test him.

That's when Jesus replied to Satin, "You must not put Jehovah Your God to the test."

(Again, Not Implying Himself)

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:38 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Sun 04/26/15 08:42 PM
Firstly, Jesus is actually quoting from Solomon, and he in no-way is referring to himself, at this verse from Matthew.

Secondly, Jesus is telling Satin that he can't oblige God to send help in order to accommodate his own (Jesus') request.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Two verses really taken out-of-context...

You'll have to do better, Cowboy GH.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Jesus isn't on the Earth during these quotes from Isaiah and Jeremiah.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:26 PM

Yes, they is God. The Son, the Father, and the Holy Spirit. All one God. Not one greater then the other, "I and my father are one".

Philippians 2
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Just to give You an idea of just how messed-up some verses can be...

(Philippians 2: 5+6) - 'Keep this mental attitude in You that was also in Christ Jesus... Who, although he was existing in God's likeness, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he'd be equal to God.'

(Virtually, Saying The Exact Opposite)

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:09 PM

He was subjective, because he came in the form of a servant. And they disregard specific point blank straight forward verses where Jesus himself is saying he is our God and besides him there is no other. And the fact that it was Lord God that made everything eg., Jesus Christ. But that's getting way off topic lol and don't mean to make it seem as if I'm harping on or bashing someone's beliefs.... just expressing my views on it, is all.

When I say, 'subjective' it's with reference to the Almighty (Metaphorical) Father or Jehovah.

You still haven't presented any 'authentic' verses from a 'real' translation of the Bible (Not Paraphrased) in which Jesus says he is our God.

What is most confusing right at this moment is Your stating, "'Lord God that made everything eg., Jesus Christ.'"

This is suddenly confusing because You've often said Jesus is the Creator and yet Jesus and Jehovah are separate Entities.

So, once more... Who created who, according to You ?

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:03 PM
Well Cowboy GH...

I could be argued that Jehovah's Witnesses have an enlightened perspective with regards their advocating that Jesus is subjective to his Heavenly Creator.

Maybe, it's one of Jehovah's Witnesses greatest attributes !

At the very least... You'd get an authentically original translation of the Christian Texts, as opposed to the paraphrased abrogated works You been trying to make sense of now.

If You gave me the choice of box full of Paraphrased Bibles 8' Ft. long, 4'Ft. deep, and 4'Ft. wide...

Or, the same measure in Fire Wood...

I take the Fire Wood because I know it would burn better in my stove ! :laughing:

[ Important Note: I Couldn't Give A Paraphrazed Bible To Anybody In Good-Conscience ]

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:46 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Sun 04/26/15 07:11 PM
I've never used 'Bible Gateway' and I don't see myself using 50 different paraphrased versions of the Bible anytime soon. noway

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I simply like to try to refer to the oldest existing texts still in existence, as One should assume every would-be translation of the Bible should be based on them.

(Sadly, They've Added Liberally With Them Much Too Much)

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:38 PM

I'm sorry you seem to have misunderstood me. I'll try to clarify this a bit. I never once claimed them to be the same entity.

They are separate entities, but same God. The word God is used for a TITLE.

I've brought-up 'Charity VS Sin' again so You could be quoted.

Perhaps we should discuss Your concept of the colective title God ?

So, we are to assume, "They Is God... !"

CORRECT ?

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:31 PM

God is all three entities.

God -

: a person or thing of supreme value
: a powerful ruler

John 5:19

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

That's why when it's in reference to Jesus it will say "Thy" God eg., "Your" God. And with Jesus coming to do the Father's will, thus made his Father his God as Jesus was obeying the Father's will. And also why he always just says "His father" or "his God".

[ This Quote Has Been Moved-Up As A Reference From Cowboy GH ]

It is taken from page 3 of this thread.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:03 PM
Actually, it could very well be argued that Babylon The Great and the metaphorical Harlot of Revelations are the same superlative for False Religion.

The Book Of Mormon first expresses the idea of the 'Wayward Church' as being this Harlot. (Cowboy GH, Should Love This)

And, latter-on Jehovah's Witnesses plagiarized the idea and it's still used extensively by the Watch Tower Society to this day.

I think Cheechako would really like watching the movie, 'The Book Of Daniel.'

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 01:11 PM
Dear Cowboy GH,

I think I've read about a little-bit of Your circumstances in the past, but I didn't think You're in such a dramatically difficult way.

So, You obviously have time-on-Your-hands to be able to do much studying.

My offer to Snail-Mail a photo-copy of the opening verses of John 1 verse 1 is still something I fully intend doing... If You so wish !

In the mean-time, may I recommend Your contacting Jehovah's Witnesses, and ask them for a copy of their Diaglot Translations of the Christian Greek Scriptures.

They've got two translations...

The older publication is called, 'The Interlinear Translation Of The Christian Greek Scriptures.'

And, the other newer-one is called, 'The Emphatic Translation Of The Christian Greek Scriptures.'

***************************************************************************************************************

One more thing, Cowboy GH...

If You don't have the money (Which Isn't Much) for paying for one of these Bibles, I'll Western Union enough to You.

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:50 PM
Not so Conrad... !

When I was a kid, I remember my father having a Bumper-Crop of Potatoes and he didn't have enough room to store them in the basement cold-room.

He decided he pile them into the Garage and cover them with Canvas Tarps.

They were off to one side for a long time, and eventually everybody, including my father, forgot about them.

Several years later when cleaning-out all the clutter in the Garage... We stumbled upon this pile brittle canvas that broke-off in flakes into our hands.

When at last we uncovered the old canvas... There were the Potatoes.

But, they weren't Potatoes anymore... !

They were as hard a stone !

My next-door neighbor and myself went around the neighborhood showing everybody that we had Prettified Potatoes.

We assumed the lime came-out of the floor of the Garage between the time water in the Spring-Time would come in.

Sadly, as we were just Kids, we took turns hitting them with a Hammer till they were dust.

The more I think about it... We were very hasty with our find !

**************************************************************************************

So, Petrification doesn't actually take Millions of years to happen, after all.

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:29 PM
That's Okay, Cowboy GH...

It's all about the Lamb that ain't baaaaAAAAAaaaad. :banana:

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:25 PM

Some Good Shyt, Obviously ! smile2

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:19 PM
Hey Oriental314...

Don't Panic !

There's a reason why the U.F.O.s only want to be marginally seen by us.

It's all part of the Big Plan. :banana: scared :banana:

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:08 PM
Well...

Leave it to Nimrod to Pimp-That-Ride !

glasses "Yo... ! That White Horse Is Righteous !"

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:01 PM

Not to worry! Those little eggs behind the Easter bunny weren't chocolate anyway.laugh

I've had my suspicions about Nestl�-Quick Cereal for a while. sad2

(Why Is That Rabbit Looking So Happy On The Side Of The Box ?)

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 11:54 AM
Well, Cowboy GH...

The Jewish Community has been celebrating Passover for centuries before Jesus was resurrected.

While there is a pre-emptive symbolism in the event of the Passover that are pertinent to Jesus death and resurrection, it is still predominantly about exile from bondage in Pagan Egypt to those who chose to celebrate it, and that heritage.

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 06:32 PM
Are You sure it's a White Horse and not a Beast with Seven Heads and Ten Horns ?

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 06:27 PM
Hey RockGnome...

Maybe You should check-out what Paradise is like from what's written in the Quran.

Basically, nobody suffers want for anything there.

And as a Man... You wouldn't be exempt from Female company. spock

no photo
Fri 04/24/15 06:10 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Fri 04/24/15 06:14 PM
Here's the thing, Conrad...

It's not like a massive boat 515 Ft. long doesn't exist !

This boat in a petrified state actually is in existence on Mount Judi.

Our assumptions of a Cubit only being about 18 Inches long was woefully small.

Apparently, this Cubit was based on the same Cubit as the Egyptian Cubit of 20.6 Inches.

So, Noah's Ark was a perfect 515 Ft. long as has been found on this Mount Judi, in the Ararat Mountain Range.

[ Here's The Math - (300 X 20.6") divided by 12" = 515' ]

The Port And Starboard walls of the hull have been blown-out wider than the original 50 Cubits Beam Width.
(Stands To Reason, As It Has Been Unmaintained For So Long)

It's not like there was any lack of Fresh Water to drink... It was raining.

Fodder for Herbivorous Animals could easily have been stored.

Meat for Carnivorous Animals could easily have been supplied by fishing. (What Else Was There To Do ?)

Not only fishing, but just think of the carnage of millions of dead floating countless things that died.

Making a relative comparison to a luxury cruse ship like the Titanic isn't really accurate as they're all about 'luxury !'