no photo
Sat 05/02/15 01:21 PM
Yes Cowboy GH...

I'm very acquainted with Your views on this subject.

The problem is it includes huge grammatical oxy-morons and frequent vacillations between that which You argue is 'one,' but 'separate', but 'the-same', but 'independent', but 'equal', but 'dependant', and so-forth.

(There's Never A Clear Answer)

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Seakolony...

Most of what is written as what is often called The Old Testament is in Hebrew.

Most of what was originally written in what is often called The New Testament was actually in Aramaic, but was then translated into Greek.

Virtually nothing exists to day in the original Aramaic... We've just got Greek transcriptions, and absolutely every other translation of the Gospels and Letters Of The Apostles are derived from them.

Here-in is the problem... Our best assumptions as to what was originally written, are just that... "Assumptions !"

As for 'Mohammad's Book'... There is none !

If You're referring to the Quran then it needs to be understood...

Absolutely none of the Quran (In Arabic) is a personal view or articulation of Mohammad.

By the Quran's own claim it is entirely the words of the Holy Spirit, and those who chose to ignore or discredit it will not be forgiven in this life of the next.

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 12:16 PM

We may disagree there. Jesus is a god. He made the world.
John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

He isn't as powerful as God but is still God. Mohammed and Moses are dead.

Firstly, I'd like to re-emphasize that the commonly mistranslated verse of John 1: verse 1 is more accurately written, "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God's."

(Please Note, God's Is Possessive And Not Plural)

The following verse 3 also emphasizes that while God Almighty is the source of all creation, that creative process was THROUGH Jesus.

While The True God does have many other subjective Entities and Spirit-Like Souls whom he has created like Angels... No others are deemed gods.

In Islam there is only one God, and while there are those who are often confused as being gods... There is only One !

If Jesus is implied as a 'lesser-god' than the Almighty God... Then this too also becomes Polytheism, and can not be condoned.

To be sure, Moses, Jesus, and Mohammad all lived and died and then were received into God's presents immediately.

Moses, Jesus, and Mohammad all have their reward in Allah's presents, and are not dead.

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:29 AM
If Mohammad is to return to Earth it is only by leave of the One Almighty God.

Mohammad isn't a god, and neither Moses or Jesus would seek to rival The Almighty, either.

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:17 AM
I'd say that the second coming of Christ is still only pertinent to Jesus and the Last Day, but there's no doubt in my mind that the verse at Habakkuk 3: 3, is about Mohammad.

People assume it about Christianity VS Islam, but it's more like Islam is Christianity's own ultimate extension and fulfillment.

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:00 AM

I've taken the liberty of correcting the previously mentioned scripture, because it it's certainly better than the ABROGATIONS that have been paraphrased.

"Enjoy... !" (The Simplicity)

oops My Apogees...

I've misspelt the word 'abrogations' and had spelt 'arrogations.'

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 08:49 AM
Interesting Note:

Abraham or Abram was originally a resident of Sumerian Society, but it was called the Land Of The Chaldeans and the city he left was Ur.

(Genesis 11: 31+32 and including Genesis 12: 1-9)

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 08:37 AM
Interesting Point, Milesoftheusa...

While the metaphorical Lamb that opens the seal is unarguably Jesus...

It does beckon the question as-to 'who' is the one on the white horse and is carrying a Bow ?

Could this be Mohammad in keeping with a common ancestor Ishmael and his renowned ability as an Archer ?

(Genesis 21: 17-21) + (Habakkuk 3: 3)

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 06:10 PM
What-Is-More !

Fox Is Right !

(1st. Corinthians 13: 13)

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 06:06 PM

1Thess5:25()
Faithful is he that calleth thee who also will do it.

I knew this quote couldn't be right !

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 06:02 PM
(1st. Thessalonians 5: 25)

Brothers, continue in prayer for us.

[ End Of Quote ]

what Say Pope4u... !

Where Were You Going With This ?

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 05:53 PM

While we can only form conjectured ideas as to how-many of what could potentially be on-board... It still leaves the question as to who and why-else would a 515 Ft. long prehistoric boat be sitting 6300 Ft. above sea-level.

Really, what 'OTHER' explanation is there ?

I thought I'd bump-up this thread as I'm still waiting for anybody else who doesn't have cause to believe in Noah or a Great Flood or God.

Really, I'm waiting for the Atheist Community to offer an explanation.

(However Conjectured That Explanation May Be)

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Extra Note:

Jesus, makes a relative comparison to 'The Last Days' and 'The Days Of Noah' at (Luke 17: 26) + (Matthew 24: 37)

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 05:34 PM
Well, Satin likes to stay current...

He very fashion conscientious ! spock

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 05:30 PM
The problem is with those who'd take a collection of original translations and then add their-own paraphrased innovations to those scriptures again.

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 05:26 PM
You, Yourself, were the one who quoted Luke chapter 4.

Just start reading from the beginning of Luke 4 till verse 13.

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 05:20 PM

John 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God's. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made and apart from him nothing was made that exists.

And to confirm,

Colossians 1:15-20 The Son is the likeness of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For through him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and through him all things came into existence. He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For God was pleased to have all the fullness (Of Righteousness) dwell in him, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

I've taken the liberty of correcting the previously mentioned scripture, because it it's certainly better than the arrogations that have been paraphrased.

"Enjoy... !" (The Simplicity)

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:51 PM

I have one. My ex boyfriend's dad tried to claim this scripture meant interracial relationships (IMO justifying racism) My jaw dropped

2 Corinthians 6:14

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

slaphead Your Ex-Boyfriend's father actually believed that this scriptural reference to 'light' and 'darkness', was to Caucasians and Negros ?

That is incredibly tragic !

What a Red-Neck !

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:29 PM
Here's a real simple thought, Cowboy GH...

(John 7: 16) - Jesus, in turn, replied to them, "What I teach is not mine, but belongs to Him that sent me."

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:16 PM

Still showing two separate beings as he didn't feel it robbery to be equal to this other being. And it's not robbery as again "The father and I are one".

In the beginning of this statement You say, "'two separate Beings'" then... You turn-around and say, "'Father and I are one.'"

*************** Same Old Vacillation **************

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:06 PM

(Philippians 2: 5+6) - 'Keep this mental attitude in You that was also in Christ Jesus... Who, although he was existing in God's likeness, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he'd be equal to God.'

Philippians 2:5-6

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

"'Thought it NOT robbery to be equal with God'"

THE EXACT OPPOSITE !

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:02 PM
frustrated "'He gave no consideration to seizure'"

In other words, 'HE DIDN'T CLAIM TO BE GOD !'

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25