Community > Posts By > Gretali

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:04 AM
kill the messenger!

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 09:01 AM

Last week I was talking to this lady she mentioned the word N***r and that was it she was finished as far as I am concerned. She has been upset why I have not called her back . I don't have the time to be her educator. I hope she is reading

That is a conversation killer for me too. I met a man from JSH on here last week, and he to said that in a conversation that we had, and I wont answer his calls anymore, and I hate it too because he was local to me...

Good for you!

trash mouth does it for me, makes me wanna hand 'em a vocabulary aid as i walk away

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 01:48 PM

Go read a bit of, "A few words from Ann..."

LMAO!!
There's a real source of expert opinion!!huh noway

That is what "inspired" this thread.

I take it you are not a patriotic American?

You are damned right Im not!

Im not any sort of American.

Whew. Thank God!:tongue:

Lindyy
laugh

Madam, your class is impecccable.
and apparently untouchable.

no photo
Wed 07/02/08 07:14 AM
eventually you'll have to have a real conversation

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:24 PM
no, I shot straighter

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 09:21 PM
why not! equality is what equality does

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:53 PM

8 new guys emailing me and 20-something profile veiws in the past few hours? surprised
You would think I put up a pic of my boobs not my hair LOL rofl

is that a gripe?

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 03:01 PM
consider the lottery.
imagine, financially set for life, everything material you ever wanted.
but to win it, you must be in it. time and again taking the chance giving up a little of whats important, another dollar.
the only guarantee is that if you don't put that buck on the counter, and take the chance - you'll never hit.

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:04 PM
if it's good akward, roll with it, respond, don't think.
if it's bad awkward, say goodnight and git!

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 02:00 PM
misery loves company and without the strength of objective self examination it is far too easy to allow urge to overtake thought

no photo
Sat 06/28/08 10:36 AM

But it seems like there are a lot egos that rear their heads here at times, and none of them want to give an inch seemingly. It's no wonder this place can be so negative sometimes given that. Some people need to know when to back off a little bit if you ask me.

drinker

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:40 PM
In a minute, hour or day it will pass. In the meantime
-call a bubbly friend and create a photo album of great smiles
-remember an excellent time you had
-go to the park, to the zoo, to the playground with a child or two and run around making smiles
-get out of the house
-go somewhere you've never been before
-pray, in conversation - not ritual- with whatever power you recognize. tell all, let the down drain away from you
-go for a walk
-get out of the house
-call every positive person in your telephone list, just to say hi
-go to the gym
-climb into a decadent snack and crawl into a very good book. if the book doesn't hold your attention, put it down and
-get out of the house
-strike up a conversation with a friendly stranger (in a public place of course - outside the house :) )
did i say
get out of the house yet?

Know that it'll pass, it always does. Know that people care.

oh and
get out of the house flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 09:44 PM

Just don't like women.

I never noticed until I joined this site.

If they don't feel like being "nice" - they blame it on women.
If they don't feel like being chivalrous - they say that women killed chivalry.
The are insecure- so they complain about independent women.

Some of the things I see guys writing about women just implies, to me, a deep-seated dislike of the entire gender.

So to you guys who are writing that stuff, know that women are noticing. I can't speak for other women, but I would never date a guy who does not like women.

wait now,look how many women post topics about hating men.rant

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:31 AM

May I ask why you don't have a pic .. no offense but in this day and age it makes it seem like you are hiding something are you ashamed of the way you look ??

Not particularly hiding, but I do have my reasons, very legitimate to me. Thank you for understanding if possible, allowing if not.

I appreciate your asking -v- jabbing.

blessings
Well I find it odd but that is why this is not Iraq then maybe you should have one on the puter and mark it friends only .. just seems like a pic would be better ..

Duly noted, offense is not intended by my peronal, rquired choice.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:23 AM

Whats more important to you?
The right to say whatever or the obligation to get along?

my answer is both and neither - all depends on circumstance, feeling, emotion and desire at the moment.

Thanks for your thought out response.

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:21 AM

May I ask why you don't have a pic .. no offense but in this day and age it makes it seem like you are hiding something are you ashamed of the way you look ??

Not particularly hiding, but I do have my reasons, very legitimate to me. Thank you for understanding if possible, allowing if not.

I appreciate your asking -v- jabbing.

blessings

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:18 AM

Can't we all just get along ??

The actual point of the question. Thank you

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:00 AM

Hahaha bluebox..... your lack of ability to understand how things work is showing.

We answer honestly, for you to take our opinions as rudeness....laugh Ridiculous.

This is your problem. We are not being dismissive. And you are messing with Chuckaliscious now, good luck to that! laugh

hmmm

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:00 AM

I don't feel an "obligation" to get along. There are ways to say "whatever" in a tactful way and there are ways to say it without saying anything.

I have to say this question is totally nonsensical to me.

I concur, its like an ashtry on a motorcyle.

Lose a turn

go to jail, bluebox.

irrelevant. feel better now tough guy?

toughguy? show ur face! I want to put a face with the dumb question

irrelevant. You expose yourself more than any picture could. I Ig your foolishness as you deviate from the question. Speak on, alone

no photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:55 AM

I don't feel an "obligation" to get along. There are ways to say "whatever" in a tactful way and there are ways to say it without saying anything.

I have to say this question is totally nonsensical to me.

I concur, its like an ashtry on a motorcyle.

Lose a turn

go to jail, bluebox.

irrelevant. feel better now tough guy?