Community > Posts By > MissyAnn

MissyAnn's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:19 AM

I want a friend with great medical benefits that can add me to their policy laugh laugh laugh

a friend with a great life insurance benefits - add me as beneficiary laugh laugh laugh

Don't we all!!
laugh

MissyAnn's photo
Tue 06/10/08 08:46 AM

Good for you, girl ... I knew this post would come one day! flowerforyou I hope you'll see the warning signs and hit the dusty trail EARLY if this new guy doesn't tow the line - NO SETTLING FOR SCRAPS, ya hear me?! :wink:

*gives Missy permission to come back and lecture her if she posts that she's not heeding her own advice! :tongue: *

I am filing you permission slip for future use it needed.....BIG HUG TO YOU!

MissyAnn's photo
Mon 06/09/08 12:25 PM
I just want to let all of you sweet, smart people know that I have given him up!!! It's over, done! I still speak with him on the phone from time to time, we took my daughter to a festival on Saturday for a couple of hours; we met there, took separate cars; it had been planned for quite some time and my daughter likes him and was looking forward to it.

I have not been to his home for more than 30 minutes in 10 days! He still calls me every day at lunch to see how my day is, and always at bedtime to make sure I am doing fine. (My boss says he is trying to make sure I am home, and I am not always, and he does question me about it, I just tell him I am living my life.

I met another man late last, and I like him alot. Nive man, responsible...we actually do more than hang out at the house and fall into bed. I am taking baby steps this time...this man doesn't seem to want games, doesn't seem to play games, and I like that. I know it is too soon to tell, but it has helped me "stand up and get a backbone!"

Yay me!! And thank you for all of the good advice...I am there now, and I am a healthier person because of it!!

~Melissa

MissyAnn's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:30 AM

that's why i don't watch the news...

me neither!

MissyAnn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:16 AM

Name says it all!!!

LOL laugh

MissyAnn's photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:15 AM
Depends on who offers...and how much I have had to drinkdrinker

MissyAnn's photo
Thu 05/29/08 06:13 AM
When you find out, please let the rest of us know, and we will surely do the same!!

MUAH!

MissyAnn's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:25 AM

All I can say, Missy.... is that I give up. If you don't care enough about yourself to stand up and get a backbone...

I refuse to waste any more energy communicating here. Good luck...

Appreciate the help...

MissyAnn's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:23 AM

I've only been on this site for two days, but I've been on another site since the end of March. The one guy I was interested in said all the right things, was so wonderful and "perfect". We seemed to get along great, thinking alike, believing in the same things, values, and goals, then after two weeks started talking on the phone, a week later we met. He kept saying how excited he was and definitely wanted to continue, called every day for the next couple of days, on a Tuesday night said he wanted to meet the next day.....no meet, no call, nothing.......for a week. Tried to say he was just SOOOO busy, wasn't talking to anyone else, was so lonely, yada yada, but would call later that night. No call, not email for another 4 days, still wants to continue talking and seeing each other. Then I see him on there almost every day, sometimes 2-3 times a day, no contact for almost two weeks-then a "still want to get to know you, but slowly". What, and maybe next lifetime we'll actually have a first date?? Still haven't heard from him, and really don't give a %$$#. He is now on another site too, and still checks back onto the other sited frequently, but he doesn't have any time to talk to me. Yeah, you know what you can do with your excuses, and I'll gladly draw you a map!

god, is this story familiar...PIG!

MissyAnn's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:22 AM

to the curb she must go

AND QUICKLY!flowerforyou

MissyAnn's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:39 AM

Sometimes the whole FWB thing can work. It's just all about a mindset. If you go into it trying to gain something more than you are doomed to failure and lots and lots of pain. But if it really is just a phsyical thing and there are clearly no expectations for something more it can be a good thing. No one likes to be alone all the time and sometimes a little connection can go a long way even if it's not leading to "the one". The trick is to know your own feelings and limitations. Some people can't seperate love and sex (not a bad thing), on the flip side you can't always go through life having random and pointless connections with people. And if you want to do a FWB an ex you still have a thing for is not always the best way to go

I think I absolutely went into this with the goal of "making him love me." Well, he loves me...I know that...just not the way I want him too...this is tough!

MissyAnn's photo
Tue 05/27/08 02:49 PM

man up and tell her you like her more than a friendflowerforyou

Here Here!!

MissyAnn's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:58 AM

tried the friends with benefits in the past , guess where it got me, heart broken and with the guy as my new BROTHER N LAW!!!!!

ouch! I have a FWB and its becoming increasingly clear to us both that its not working out....we love each other as friends, the sex is screwing (no pun intended) up that most important part of our relationship. We're taking a break from each other, cooling off and then we'll see what happens. hopefully its not too late to save the friendship.

I am not sure I can continue being his friend...it's gonna have to be all or nothing!

MissyAnn's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:57 AM

Maybe if you are too close of friends the sex screws things up.
Is this because when the relationship gets to this level that maybe folks should become committed? This is really all too confusing.

Tell me about it....if I break it off now, or in 6 months, trust me it is going to hurt the same...

MissyAnn's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:56 AM

tried the friends with benefits in the past , guess where it got me, heart broken and with the guy as my new BROTHER N LAW!!!!!

Yikes...I am so sorry!

MissyAnn's photo
Tue 05/27/08 10:56 AM

Yikes...I am so sorry!

MissyAnn's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:55 AM
OK, so I am weak! I did not cave until yesterday... So yesterday, I went over, we cooked and ate dinner together, drank a little too much, and I finally asked him wtf he problem was...you know the "why don't you want me" question...Damn that Cuervo!

Anyway, the answer that I got seemed genuine, he told me that I deserved better than him...and while that is true...I am sure that was just an excuse...

Good God, why am I so crazy about this man?

BTW, I have not had sex with him since Thurdsay...

~Melissa

MissyAnn's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:47 AM
he simply said that he knew, and that he would not tell me until he really did love me...I am still waiting.....

~MissyAnn

MissyAnn's photo
Mon 05/26/08 11:38 AM
I beginning to think that love is overrated, anyway...I married the first time for love and, well, after 14 years he bought a harley and decided he wanted to be single....

I make great money, so I wonder if I can just throw out another option here...

Love, Money, or Mind Blowing Sex....

~missyann

MissyAnn's photo
Mon 05/26/08 10:56 AM
Dumb, blind, and horney...fer sure!

~Melissa

Previous 1 3 4 5