Community > Posts By > RiverTigris

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 10:02 AM

First two pics are great/attractive...but the short sleeves one looks uncomfortably forced. I would just do the first two.

I agree with this.

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 03:30 AM
I questioned my motive for joining this site, knowing I'm looking for marriage and I'd never marry a non Christian. Is this a waste of time?

I was confident after prayer that the Lord didn't disapprove.

Just today over a hundred people have viewed my site, only one messaged and I politely replied.

It is written: Matthew 10:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

p.s. that wasn't my reply, lol. Just a simple blessing

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 03:13 AM
The Beatitudes
Jesus said:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

BROTHERS WE MUST SOW IN LOVE NOT DISCORD

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 03:05 AM
I don't believe we should take love risks, rather give our lives all up to God to do whatever He wants with. The risk is when we choose our own way

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 03:03 AM
John 15:13-17 King James Version (KJV)
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

<3

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:57 AM

When I was young, I was engaged 6 months then married. I do still feel 6 months is good. But no longer than 1yr.

Many people do have longer engagements, while living together as partners.

I do not cohabitate because it is against Scripture.

Problem is many who liven are comfortable with that and Never make the commitment of marriage.

I f a person wants marriage, they should never settle for less.

Right on sister!
We must pray for the next generation, the days are more wicked than ever
(well biblical history has known all these ways; but I've never witnessed such craziness as is now in the open)
people are marrying animals! and I thought same sex marriage was crazy, its a thing of the corrupted world being adapted/accepted into what is a sacred and Godly tradition. tears
I'm not judging the world. Our Lord will do that. I'm simply confused by how many of our fellow humans are buying into these things...:cry:

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:43 AM

If your out there and wanna start to get aquatinted just inbox me

Your not really looking for a godly woman sonny boy, maybe a naive lil servant heart and submissive spirit.spock

Those who follow the true faith DO NOT have intimate encounters.
Jesus said - If you love me follow my teachings.

May you overcome the battle of the flesh and grow in your purest faith with much Love and Light

God Bless <3

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:35 AM
smooched

Do not fear:
I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God.
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with
My victorious right hand. Isaiah. 41:10

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:34 AM

2 Timothy 3:1-5 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

these things coming to pass are written, the egocentric culture of heartless ambition and self pleasure

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed–the one who brings destruction.

Gods design being undermined in every detail and religion being demonized and pushed away ... is also written

I am going through persecution of this nature right now.

Isaiah 35:4 - say to those with fearful hearts,
“Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
he will come with vengeance;
with divine retribution
he will come to save you.”

Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:16 AM

Hey there,
I thought the best way to "put myself out there" would be to start writing in the forum's, so here I amlaugh Anyways, I'm a young, christian guy looking for that one gal the might just be my best friend. That one person who will share those once in a lifetime moments with me. So if you're looking for that person yourself, check out my profile and just let me know if you'd like to talk
God bless :wink:

May you have every success in Jesus name ;)

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:12 AM

We should follow what we feel is right according to our beliefs/faith

Bless you sister, check this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWprs0YiWg

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:09 AM

yet then people were baptized in moses days, crossing the sea. some died why? Cause of their actions.
[Quote ] No one of them has died when they have crossing the sea. Only pharaohs soldiers.

On the cross with Jesus a thief said to jesus forgive me. With his mouth.
the thief was not baptize in water,[quote ] Jesus the life is still there with him. The true baptism begin with the Holy Spirit. Read acts 2

so clearly the mouth and actions has a sting, it can hate or heal.

which are we?

but actions and mouth together is powerful it shows people around us what we love.

james 2)
6 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Baptism is an act of changing live. Aslong that you know that you must baptize to receive the HOLY SPIRIT, and you don't do it. See what Jesus say in John 3.

Hello Brother
I received the holy spirit over a year before I was baptized in water and I personally feel that Without Gods spirit I'd perhaps never have become so obedient to follow all His commands, as for me being baptized in His spirit and Fire convicted me of His Love. I fell in complete 'I've gone cuckoo for Jesus' Love! That Love is the motive behind everything I now do. My water baptism therefore actually meant something. Like the difference between an arranged marriage and one that proceeds 2 people falling in Love.

I always believe we should support our thinking with scripture, thereby building one another up in the purest of faith.

Acts 10:44-48
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. 45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.
Then Peter answered, 47 “Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?” 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

May Grace and Peace be added to you and your house forever

RiverTigris's photo
Wed 08/15/18 02:02 AM
Hello Brother
I received the holy spirit over a year before I was baptized in water and I personally feel that Without Gods spirit I'd perhaps never have become so obedient to follow all His commands, as for me being baptized in His spirit and Fire convicted me of His Love. I fell in complete 'I've gone cuckoo for Jesus' Love! That Love is the motive behind everything I now do. My water baptism therefore actually meant something. Like the difference between an arranged marriage and one that proceeds 2 people falling in Love.

I always believe we should support our thinking with scripture, thereby building one another up in the purest of faith.

Acts 10:44-48
44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. 45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God.
Then Peter answered, 47 “Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?” 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

May Grace and Peace be added to you and your house forever

RiverTigris's photo
Tue 08/14/18 07:17 PM

Matthew 7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The 'majority' will be misled by self gratification, heartlessness, and ego ... IMHO

following Christ is the way that far fewer will concede to do ...

so we probably should not follow the Majority down the path they are taking ...

I Believe this is the answer the topic called for <3

RiverTigris's photo
Tue 08/14/18 06:53 PM
Edited by RiverTigris on Tue 08/14/18 07:00 PM
I don't think your crazy. Stay strong in the Lord!
6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6

I personally think its crazy that anyone thinks there is something more important than loving and being loved. Even crazier that anyone who knows Jesus would be satisfied by fleeting passions of the flesh.

Galations 5:17-26
17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[a] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY and DEBAUCHERY; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, FORBEARANCE, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and SELF-CONTROL. Against such things there is no law. 24 THOSE WHO BELONG TO CHRIST JESUS HAVE CRUCIFIED THE FLESH WITH ITS PASSIONS AND DESIRES. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Self control is the hardest and just like taming the tongue it requires full submission to holy spirit.. :)

Keep the faith brothers and sisters. GOD BLESS XXX <3

RiverTigris's photo
Tue 08/14/18 06:14 PM
Hi.
Spirituality has many aspects and is different to superstition as its real.
I would recommend not indulging in spiritual practices like astrology, yoga etc as unfortunately the holy spirit isn't the only spirit you can be influenced by.

God is supernatural and He told us to worship Him in spirit and truth John 4:23-24

But this looks different for different people. You most definitely don't need to be an overly spiritual person to have a relationship with God, just open your heart and be sincere. I urge you to seek guidance from your pastors and/or elders in church and pray to your father in heaven.

I wish you much joy and many blessings in Jesus name x

RiverTigris's photo
Tue 08/14/18 05:39 PM
Anythings possible :)

RiverTigris's photo
Mon 11/10/14 07:20 AM
bob dylan - saved album on vinyl - and its doin just what i needed

RiverTigris's photo
Mon 11/10/14 07:17 AM
am i the first to put gone with the wind?:tongue: i love all the old movies.. marnies another fave.
would love to meet my Rhett Butler on here.
Should I wake up?

RiverTigris's photo
Sat 11/01/14 10:16 AM
i enjoyed this, thankyou