Community > Posts By > Jewlz823

no photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:27 PM

jUST SAY NO!!!noway

if i can come hide under your covers with you its a deal :-)

no photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:26 PM

haha its never over until your EAOS

haha very very very true but i signed up for a 6/2 with 3 active left :-(

no photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:25 PM

Sorry to hear that your having to go back. Stay safe keep your head up and go with your gut feeling if something feels wrong be aware of what is around the corner.

flowers May your stay be short and return home safe!!flowers

Thank you for that! but i think ill keep my chin up and my head down hahaha :-)

no photo
Wed 09/03/08 02:21 PM
We have now been in Iraq so damn long i am being sent back AGAIN for 12-18 months!? I was there for 21 months already and i believe i have seen all i need to see/done all i need to do.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:29 PM

must girls play highschool head games!? lead a guy on FOR MONTHS to walk away in a heartbeat? im so sick of this, im about to reenlist and GTFO america for a while again

If you haven't figured all of that out by now, you should probably just stick to your Playstation 3. :laughing:

dont own one actually. to busy out enjoying life

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:16 PM

oh jeez...move on...thousands of women...life is a head gamefrustrated frustrated frustrated

amen!

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:13 PM

must girls play highschool head games!? lead a guy on FOR MONTHS to walk away in a heartbeat? im so sick of this, im about to reenlist and GTFO america for a while again

Oh I dunno,Maybe you gave her a reason?huh

Say this to yourself real slowly, "hmmmm maybe I gave her a reason" HA!bigsmile

i was nothing but nice to her!

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:11 PM

thanks for your service. drinker

thank you, and just and FYI, i have a harley roadster 1200cc with the EXACT same paintjob haha

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 06:08 PM
Just think of the worst nightmare u have ever had, the worst scene from a movie, anything. multiply it by 1000 and you may just touch what it feels like to wake up to shells and gun fire, to watch a friend you have lived with die, to drag parts of fellow soliders out of mine feilds. people find it so easy to disrespect the military and say its no big deal we are over there. Think what we do is easy? or fun? your so wrong you have no idea. EVEN IF YOU DONT SUPPORT THE WAR SUPPORT THE AMERICANS WHO ARE DYING! SUPPORT THE US MILITARY!

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:54 PM

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:39 PM

"slurp slurp......gag....slurp........gag.....slurp....gag.......gulp"

- deep throat deepy

mature...

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:23 PM

Marine Family here

Have a nephew who was in Recon Fast company. Once a Marine always a Marine.............Still in that mode at times......never talks about what he did or where he was I really do not want to know only thing I know he was anti terrorist something or another and that he graduated with honors. Just know had a heck of good time at the parties.happy

I was a 1st recon attachment to the 3/6 Kilo in Iraq was the crappiest rewarding job i have ever had

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 05:21 PM

SEMPER FY!!!!
ALL THE WAY!!!

I know I aint in the Marines , but everyone should live by that... dontcha think?

You mean Semper Fi??

thank you for correcting her

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:30 PM
Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share.
Ned Dolan

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all.
Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.
RAdm. "Jay" R. Stark, USN; 10 November 1995

They (Women Marines) don't have a nickname, and they don't need one. They get their basic training in a Marine atmosphere, at a Marine Post. They inherit the traditions of the Marines. They are Marines.
LtGen Thomas Holcomb, USMC
Commandant of the Marine Corps, 1943

1st Recon for life, you guys are my family forever

no photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:02 PM
Edited by Jewlz823 on Thu 08/28/08 05:03 PM
disreguard

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:18 AM

ill always have a job, infact we just hired 14 more cops in my dept. :-) human stupidity=job security

Same here. The worse the economy gets, The more crimes are committed. I'm a prison guard.
It's sad to say, But it's true: Human stupidity = Job security.

i have all the respect in the world for COs, u guys deal with some serious bull in there.

Thanks pal, But at least we know who the bad guys are. We're all on the same team.

very very true. stay safe my friend.

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:18 AM
in my line of work i see male victims just as much as female, and the messed up part is the males are always peged as the bad guy because girls can be clever. and mental abuse is sometimes far worse then physical. contact your local PD thy can give you hotline numbers to call and seek help. best of luck my friend

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:15 AM

ill always have a job, infact we just hired 14 more cops in my dept. :-) human stupidity=job security

Same here. The worse the economy gets, The more crimes are committed. I'm a prison guard.
It's sad to say, But it's true: Human stupidity = Job security.

i have all the respect in the world for COs, u guys deal with some serious bull in there.

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:11 AM

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:31 AM

Semper Fi, from a former GI. (army, tho...)

Im willing to forgive ya :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19