Fri 05/16/08 11:34 PM
who is still up at this hour!?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:52 PM

Navy Reserve, here.

outstanding

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:51 PM

hmm im thinking about going into the marines...

HELL YEA OOOORAH!
lol my friends are scared half to death

do it! will change your life! only way to go!

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:50 PM
near death stuff, thats all.......

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:49 PM

hmm im thinking about going into the marines...

HELL YEA OOOORAH!

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:49 PM

how about LEO?

of course, same here sir

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:43 PM
Anyone on this late that is? drinker

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:19 PM
dude seriously....your talking about marriage and babies and u want to cheat, sorry but thats th stuff that makes guys look bad....grumble

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:14 PM
thats awsome!!! my mom just went back at the age of 57

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:08 PM
i will appoligize again. i was very very abrasive and mean. and it was typed in a very harsh manor. again i am sorry. i should have rephrased every single thing i wrote in this post. it just really upsets me about kids like that, especially after losing my sister. and especially seeing it be a struggling young mother. again i am sorry:cry:

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:05 PM
how about pole dancing?

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:00 PM
like seriously, people have to bash me and call me ignorant? i explained my point, i feel a spanking could help a child. and i really dont believe in adhd or add because its a recent thing...noone really had it when i went to school which was only 6 years ago...no disrespect to anyone or anything its simply my point of veiw. no disrespect to anyone.

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:50 PM

flowerforyou Don't listen to the bullies that tease just because you are a little bit chunky.

lol hahahahahahadrinker drinker

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:45 PM

mind, dont you take his booze away! hes been at it for years...

my bar is toms tavern, little shoe box by my house!

Didn't let me finish the line.laugh

Figure one of you drinkers would pick it up.laugh drinker

drinker drinker

on a scale of 1-10 DKM is the shiiiiiitt lol shippin out to boston is the all time fav. was the entrance song to my first 3 fights lol

Nice!drinker

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:43 PM

Didn't let me finish the line.laugh

Figure one of you drinkers would pick it up.laugh drinker

on a scale of 1-10 DKM is the shiiiiiitt lol shippin out to boston is the all time fav. was the entrance song to my first 3 fights lol

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:40 PM

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:35 PM

1230 here and i have been at work for only an hour and a half, shoot me please!!!!!!!!!!!

i have an m16...see? i can helplaugh

and thats outstanding! lol, still love my old M4 tho. she was worked too, broomstick front grip, roller/collapsable stock and an acog scope lol

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:34 PM

and also....you can learn to fall and real pro wrestlers spend months in training learning how to before they go out on stage....so you were saying?

i fight at 185, whats his name?

like u gay ufc fighters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your a moron, you honestly called me a ufc fighter huh? first off its MMA fighter, ufc is an orinization, and secondly i would rip your head off your shoulders in a heart beat, so go suck your moms titty and pretend to be great some more..hahahahaha

now you are sounding like a jackass..your an amature fighter right? or pro fighter?..either way act it. It's not just about beating someone down. It's about how you carry yourself..in and OUT of the ring. chill

ok im gonna stop now, he got me worked up and im gonna make myself look like an ass lol

to late.laugh it's all good. Good luck on your upcoming fight. If you get a contract with the WEC what nick would you pick?

the guys i train with started callin me bulldozer but idk...lol

nice! take it your not very gracefulllaugh

nope, well i am more so now then i used to be. but im still more stand toe to toe and knock people out

what weight class you fight in? you may end up having to fight my cousin one day..he just started but so far his record is 6-0

i fight at 185. whats his name?

isaih tinsley

alright cool

no photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:33 PM
1230 here and i have been at work for only an hour and a half, shoot me please!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 18 19