Community > Posts By > Warren123

Warren123's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:42 AM
I appriciate the quick responses. It's just tough watching everything happen around you and you missing out. Some one told me it's not a bad thing because you haven't had a really terrible relationship but I don't know about that.

I guess be patient and be myself and it'll happen.

Warren123's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:24 AM
I've been thinking and wanted some feedback on something. I am 21 and have never been in a serious relationship. I believe the longest one was a few months and that is it. I sometimes believe I rush into things with someone I am not truely attracted to and then realize this shortly after.

Do you think it's bad for someone at my age to not have experienced something meaningful? A lot of people my age have had their ups and downs and at least know what to expect from things but I do not want to be totally in the dark in a relationship that could last.

I'm also uncertain why I have no found someone I could be with for a substantial period of time. I see all my friends with women and everyone around me and it's not like I am any different so maybe I should open up to more types of people?

If you could help answer this I would appriciate it very much.

Warren123's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:21 AM
The problem with waiting IMO would be what if you met someone spectacular and told them no I am not ready yet, then you lose them because they didn't want to wait around. I believe everything happens for a reason and sometimes you need to try something to see if it could work before disregarding it.

Warren123's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:20 AM
Something I don't get is why things like this happen. People should be open as to what the matter is and why it's not working. I really don't like when people beat around the bush or are not straight forward. If something is wrong then say it, if there's a problem you should at least let the person know what's up so they don't stress over it possibly being a million things they did wrong when it could've been something so simple.

Warren123's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:18 AM
I don't think age really matters. At my age women who are older are more appealing due to them being seemingly more intelligent, know what they want out of life and can hold a meaningful conversation. I just find myself getting along with much more mature women which some seem to be older.

Warren123's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:16 AM
You don't just overcome shyness like that. I used to be extremely shy but now I am way more open and confident in myself. Being shy really makes no sense because if you want something or someone, go for it. If it works then you made out nice, if it doesn't work you still are in the same situation had you not asked.

I still go get shy/nervous but only if i'm around someone i'm not comfortable with. You need to practice what makes you shy and keep at it.

Warren123's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:26 AM
I think some guys try to be overly rude on purpose as a way to get a girl to "want" him or that they enjoy insults. I don't understand it and if you are trying to make a first impression then it's clearly a poor one. He might just hate you for unknown reasons lol so who knows.

Warren123's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:22 AM
I usually have extra deoderant in my car until the winter passed and it got frozen so I stopped that. I don't carry anything on me really I don't like having my pockets filled which is why I have a small phone

Warren123's photo
Tue 04/29/08 10:21 AM
I really enjoy the Pom Green Tea