There is a big tree fallen
O.D'd on my lawn
I need a "Cleaner" to
"Take care of things"
Dispose of the body

This is Minnesota "Nice"

goldenhinde's photo
Fri 06/21/13 06:52 AM
Don't forget the coffeeeeeeeeee in travel cups;-)

I really like this.

goldenhinde's photo
Thu 06/20/13 05:13 PM
rainforest

goldenhinde's photo
Thu 06/20/13 12:54 PM
You are an intruder
And I am sober now
I can see you quite
Clearly
My wits are sharp as any
Tack
And I am mindful
Of your attacks
I am not napping or in
A stupor
I am alert
I am sober

I will remember everything you
Say and do
No excuses, your threats are
Useless
My parameters are
Set
And guarded by keen
Eyes
My eyes

Not hooded by lies
Or chemicals
Or
Toxic people
I am sober
Watch out!
I see everything
My keen eyes watch for

Unwanted intruders

goldenhinde's photo
Tue 06/18/13 05:45 PM
round and round and round.
age like anything else can be used to "disqualify a prospective mate"-a sort of plagiarism from a personal email. Although my reason was not regarding age difference, it is still applicable.

We all know what we want. If we don't we will figure it out by trial and error or if we are lucky, it will hit us like a ton of bricks and fireworks-blinding us from age, looks, and financial standing.

goldenhinde's photo
Tue 06/18/13 01:43 PM
Is it extreme pain or
Have I let go?
Things don't seem to hurt
As much

I was hospitalized once
With extreme pain
At some point
I felt nothing at all

Had I let go?
The doctor told me
The body will feel nothing
If the limits have been met

I feel sleepy not
Numb
My mind still functioning
With eyes closed

No tears yet
Not sure if any will come
Not numb, just seeing with
Eyes closed

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:21 PM
Thanks for the congrats on 70. it hasn't been easy but I am working it.

I like that you like my stuff too. I will think of you while at work tonight. It will make the time pass faster.

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 04:09 PM
Well, Journey
That's very nice of you. Much appreciated.

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:38 PM
I should be getting drunk now, but I am 70 days sober. These confessions are such a rush

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:36 PM
This, my dear lady, is not fiction.

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 03:32 PM
Do you read those kind of books, Journey?

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:54 PM
Edited by goldenhinde on Mon 06/17/13 02:57 PM
She had been excited for the date. It was her birthday and a special evening was planned. It was dinner and a movie. She was not particular where he took her for dinner, but was very excited about the movie "Queen of the Damned", especially since the voice over was done by the dead actress's brother.

She carefully selected a dress at the shop. It was a special occasion after all. She had been in town a few months and she wanted to make a good impression. She is very ritualistic and pays close attention to the details. In advance, she had gone through the lingerie in her drawer and bought a new pair of thigh highs in black to match her bra and panties. The threesome complimented the wine colored sheath dress in chiffon.

Home from work, she hastily unlocked the door to her house. She set out her ensemble on her bed and prepared the shower. The water was extremely hot, making her dizzy so she braced herself against the tile. She closed her eyes and imagined how the night would progress.

She reached for the razor and drew the blade over her legs, underarms and bikini area. She lathered her hair and body. She dare not touch her hardened nipples or lower regions for fear of spoiling the evenings anticipated activities.

She toweled off, brushed her hair and spritzed some "Co Co" under her navel, behind her knees, and on her breasts. She latched the silver and marcasite necklace around her neck and hung the Victorian style chandelier earrings from her lobes.

She sat on the edge of her bed and smoothed the lotion on her legs and arms. She assessed herself in the mirror and she watched herself as she stepped through the black satin panties and hooked her push up bra. Nervously she slipped on the dress and zipped the back. She used her hands and brushed the dress down, nice and straight. She pulled up the stockings, just a few inches from there...

Her phone rang. She jumped, and ran to the phone.

"Hello?" she said

"What? But it's my birthday. We had plans".

"You're breaking up with me tonight?"

"But I was looking so foreword to this" her voice trailed off.

"I didn't really want to see "The Queen of the Damned", he said.

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:41 AM
J-
Exactly!!!

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:25 AM
Journey
It was a very liberating day!

goldenhinde's photo
Mon 06/17/13 09:14 AM
I have not been in two years to the beach. I think about how busy we get, how driven society is to continually move and shake. There is no "rest for the wicked", yet, it is expected every summer to have a single objective-to get a tan. To lay about motionless, accomplishing nothing really.

Although I am not of that mind, I do like to lay out in the sun. I don't need an excuse to lay around. I have a clean conscience about laying around in bed, on the sofa or anywhere else for that matter. Similarly, I don't have the Mover and Shaker drive. In fact, I prefer not to drive and would rather walk or cycle.

Back to the beach, yes, back to the beach. Modesty-wise, I like a one piece. I went through a phase where I felt very Plus-Sized and wore only swim dresses. I was 125 lbs. and my mate continually reminded me "I could look hot if I just worked out".

For the pure enjoyment of nature, the next best thing to sunbathing in the nude is a two piece.

The mate is gone and I am 110 lbs. and I lay here in a two piece.

It is a windy day. The air feels like feathers being brushed over my skin or a light massage. Air strokes my body in places almost always covered: my lower back, the inside of my legs and arms, between my shoulder blades or across my belly. Whispers of wind punctuated by the sting of tiny grains of sand. I feel the breeze wash over me and I listen to the waves, as if the lake is breathing.

This is the closest way to be naked in nature in my society.

goldenhinde's photo
Sat 06/15/13 12:56 PM
I guess the answer is yet to be determined, like "what killed the dinosaurs?"

see you later.

goldenhinde's photo
Sat 06/15/13 12:43 PM
I have "met" many cool people here. It makes me wonder "What is going on here?" "What is wrong with the opposite sex, or same sex, if that is the orientation?"

The personalities are great and I don't understand. How can these clever, intelligent, creative, attractive people be alone?

I am going on a mental health walk now. Just had to get that out of my system first.

Have a lovely day.

goldenhinde's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:46 AM
not sure about a storm. it is a moody day though

goldenhinde's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:40 AM
I am watching them. I am envious!

goldenhinde's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:32 AM
The dragon flies are here
Living life
What is it like to fly?