Community > Posts By > Maureeno

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:43 PM
love? hmmmm..... i don't think i know the answerflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:27 PM
marriage itself does not cause unhappiness but rather its impact of change that causes unhappiness.

some people go into marriage with a great start but somewhere down the road one or both partner change in some small or big way and it affects the marriage so much that the marriage becomes unhappy i think.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:17 PM
come and get your servings of :

chicken stew and rice
stir fry
baked custard with cherry toppings
biscuits and butter
tea
coffe
water
wine
and one candy with a kiss:tongue: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:12 PM

That all depends on who the playmate is. It could mean:

love
lust
power
submission

trouble

or

that I'm no longer bored

what do you mean by trouble?

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:08 PM

maureen....not haters............just guessin u need a little more personality,just my two cents worth!!!

we all need things, don't we?blushing

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:02 PM
what does it mean for you?

hello blushing

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:59 PM

Okay I want to hear it all. What do you guys/gals think is the most attractive NON PHYSICAL thing about a woman/man? Lets say when you first meet, what do you look for?

his faith in jesus christflowerforyou :tongue:

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:56 PM

Ummm okay...

I think most women are attracted to guys on here[cause some of them are ....yeahdevil ]...But I talk to women easier:smile:

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:44 PM

there is no different between USA invading Iraq, and Russia invading Georgia.

you have a point, except there could be an exception that usa is fighting terrorism and russia is fighting separatism.

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:40 PM
hello women,

some are asking me why i don't talk to the girls more, well,
the truth is, they guys are more fun cause they are what attracts me more but i also find that alot of women are so ready to jump down my throat for simple things that i just
avoid most of them, they turn into haters over a question and
it just wastes my time but there are lovely women in here as well who i find more mature and i thank them for their friendship and understanding. i do try to be civil with them all but i am here to make friends with they
guys more (i hope that that is not a crime) but i do enjoy talking to men more. thank you.flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:36 PM

who's buns ??

laugh

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:34 PM

Hey, I was looking forward to some bananas!!

lol bananas and milk is morning snack:tongue:

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:33 PM

And for that I thank my luck stars!drinker

And hey Maureen...how come you never care about what kind of day us ladies have had????? ohwell ?????

too many haters:cry: some guys really make my day in here, the women don't really talk t me - they guys do:cry: . women say hi but then they get nasty, most of them, not all. some guys are nasty too:cry: but its ok. am kool with itflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:30 PM
mashed potatoes
baked chicken
gravy
brooclie and carrots
corn
ice cream
wine - redddddddddddddddddd
buns
tea, coffee
and once candy at the end with a kissblushing smooched smooched

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:17 PM
blushing my day was fine thanks.

soooo.... who's coming to dinner?noway flowerforyou laugh

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:45 PM
blushing

how was your dayÉ

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:18 PM
i am a woman who is eternally committed to jesus christ despite my worldly faults and desires. flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:15 PM

'religion chat' for this stuff please

only religious people are beautiful? beauty is universal and is relative to the concept of beauty. what might be beautiful for one might be ugly for another so it cannot be subjected to religion only. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 04:08 PM
cause you were fearfully and wonderfully made :) each one of you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:59 PM

I have 3 kitties too- just lost ine recently, he died in his sleep at 22 years old......

awwwwwwww 3 kitties? so sweet. sorry to hear about the cat, boy do they live a long time!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25