no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:32 PM

blushing
bigsmile fjduok wapl amcnxb uwuairskdrinker

flowerforyou flowerforyou :tongue:

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:31 PM

Ah! I see you speak flaptohibblejack!

Augdd dduu gf h8d yyyyoii nb. laugh Ahd jeyhwe hhdgdu da hshdi3h 245 uue 88+4 ihfhwwevvs? H2wls,cbwieu, ihhf, adf yertegwireds! laugh flowerforyou

laugh flowerforyou of course, dear:tongue:

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:28 PM

frustrated wkehgwjehglkumnlk2l??????!!!f,jfjejwkfjgo8kj!!!!!!!sad sad sad
hdursjetkwk? Ibhkwkqkfwkwkqk.kfwhek kjgwiw fhwkmmfhw wghgkwkjefneke, fjwghk fhxnbzneode. dedjdh kkfuwi33o3!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yudhdjwkwk djdfyfh chjdkduf fcfqgsbvd bcbg cdh dndwh!pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork "kwjff sjhhdj dsa hfgrt djfdjkwkw!!!"rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

thats my guy!:tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:26 PM
watch the olympics nowflowerforyou goodnightsmooched flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart:

smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:19 PM
blushing

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:15 PM

...being able to love anymore.

puppy faceflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:12 PM

ground hog day is a movie where the guy relives the same day over and over again..

how it relates to cute guys I am unsure.. unless it is to mean they are all looking for the same thing..

thank you.flowerforyou

I don't think it relates to cute guys but to the line of maureeno's postings...just my opinion on the comment though...

there are "NEW", cute and fun people on here everyday so if i have posted this before it makes perfect senseflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:04 PM

ground hog day is a movie where the guy relives the same day over and over again..

how it relates to cute guys I am unsure.. unless it is to mean they are all looking for the same thing..

thank you.flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:49 PM

I swear I feel like I'm living ground hog day every single day
laugh flowerforyou

that must an american expression, what does it mean?flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:35 PM
<-------------blushing

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:24 PM
:heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:10 PM
how are you?flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 04:54 PM
blushing flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:43 PM

someone like you is surely bored with us the masses.

forgive us our monotony,

its ok, you or no one bores me here, i usually sign off here around this time or sometimes even earlier, am just like you or worse, don't worry flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:35 PM
yawn

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:26 PM

they are doing....umm you know what!!laugh laugh :tongue:
they are not funny facesflowerforyou
they are expressions of the satisfaction, and pleasure of making love to youflowers flowers flowers

flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:18 PM

haha ohh maureeno! slaphead

laugh laugh :tongue:

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:14 PM
they are doing....umm you know what!!laugh laugh :tongue:

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:13 PM
yes i have. quite a few times too - i always end up laughing out of thing funny i find at the moment.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:10 PM
seek god and pray - he is listeningflowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25