Community > Posts By > Maureeno

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 07:08 PM
:tongue: :heart: flowerforyou :wink:

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:53 PM
blushing

yea, his uncle is my aunt's grandmother who is my great aunt's son who is now the grandfather of his great grandfather so we are related you see..blushing :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:38 PM
lol awwwwwwwwww did you put on too much lipstick? loololo

happy birthday flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:36 PM
school, friend, playmate fight, parent?flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:31 PM

i guess its a crime to be proud of where you came from.

when will you take me to russia? i want to visit the kremlin and make an appointment to see the russian presidentflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:21 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:19 PM

i am doing fine thanks. i am broke, i have no boyfriend, my pay cheque is not enough, i have my pms, i am tired, i am still feeling pain from past relationships, i need a massage but can't get one yet and i need someone in my life but other than that am doing fineblushing flowerforyou

i thank god for each day of my life and i remain eternally grateful to him for blessing me so much with lifeflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:17 PM
flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:16 PM

How unamerican of you.

lol

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:14 PM
i am doing fine thanks. i am broke, i have no boyfriend, my pay cheque is not enough, i have my pms, i am tired, i am still feeling pain from past relationships, i need a massage but can't get one yet and i need someone in my life but other than that am doing fineblushing flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 06:07 PM
:tongue:

how are you?flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:22 PM

You must have massaged yourself!smokin

nooooo, lol but i could really do with one, reallyflowerforyou

Im pretty good at giving massages...I wish you were closer :) Do you like your feet massaged, because I get rave reviews on that:banana:

i reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy enjoy back massages:tongue: blushing

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:21 PM

:tongue: laugh laugh

i love you all:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

do not give your love so easily. goodnight you woman who is better than most.;

i feel joyful inside for no reason and i feel like expressing it and i do share my feelings easily too but not my heart :):heart: flowerforyou

i have two eyes, two ears, two feet, 32 teeth, one body, 10 fingers, 10 toes and i eat, sleep and laugh like everyone else so you see am not better than anyone else.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:17 PM

You must have massaged yourself!smokin

nooooo, lol but i could really do with one, reallyflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:12 PM
:tongue: laugh laugh

i love you all:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: smooched smooched smooched :heart: :heart: :heart: blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:11 PM

shall i sing you to sleep? flowerforyou

pleaseeeflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:04 PM

am just tiredyawn yawn yawn

Isn't this the 3rd time you posted this in 10 minutes?huh

am sorry, if it bothers you just click to the next topicflowerforyou and ignore me and my silly posts.
you have choices in life, use themflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:54 PM

u need a massageflowerforyou

noway noway noway you have no idea just how muchblushing :tongue:

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:53 PM
am just tiredyawn yawn yawn

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 03:45 PM
you have no one else to make fun of today?

lets talk about the weatherflowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25