Community > Posts By > Maureeno

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:33 AM
blushing

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:29 AM

hello maureeno my name is jones you cann add me on as your friend
am 29 years from US but now i stay in NIgeria cos i ahsve a contract ther the i will spend up to Six Month before i will be back i will like to choose as my friend cos i will i love your picture then i love you.
bye
reply back

thank you for your compliment and interest but i am not interested. thank you.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:26 AM

Just kidding.

As you all know (hopefully) Russia has invaded a breakaway region, South Ossetia, which is now part of the Republic of Georgia. Although the attack was predicated on the death of two Russian peacekeepers in the region, there are rumors swirling of a long-planned Russian war which simply used the deaths as a pretext. The response certainly seems disproportionate, as the region's capital has been left in ruins.

What are your thoughts? Is this indicative of a larger turn of events in Russia, or just another small spat like Chechnya? What implications might this have for the US and international community?

i spoke to a georgian a few months ago and their view was that russia was being a big bully over a particular region that really belongs to georgia but that is far as i have heard about it but now i think i would like to know abit more so i might read up on it.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:13 AM

just wake up? flowerforyou
[/quo

not really, i have my pms sad yawn and i feel so sleepyyawn yawn :tongue:
That will clear the room..Allow me to turn of the lights..

lol. you switch still make me laughlaugh

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:10 AM

just wake up? flowerforyou
[/quo

not really, i have my pms sad yawn and i feel so sleepyyawn yawn :tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:04 AM
yawn

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:13 PM
yawn

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:08 PM
?

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:02 PM
?

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:39 PM
?

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:28 PM

haven't seen you around latelyflowerforyou

I have been here, I just been spending time with the kidflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

excellent! keep it upflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:24 PM

That is a sick question. And by sick I mean good and by good I mean good....I thinknoway what

lolblushing

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:19 PM
listen to me very carefully. you need to leave him now!

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:17 PM

flowerforyou thats why im here flowerforyou

lol awwwwww hahah, well its great to see you too!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:17 PM
are good people and good things considered not kool
and bad people and bad things and people considered really kool?

?flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:15 PM

blushing blushing blushing

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

haven't seen you around latelyflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:14 PM

<====Yeah, his name is Williambiggrin

awwwwww, he is cute..flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:07 PM

Me too.......seems like every person I get interested in turns out to be only a friendship for one reason or another.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:05 PM
blushing blushing blushing

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:58 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laughlaugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25