no photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:31 PM
yawn hello all

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 07:08 PM

bonjour monsoir, vous et francais maintenant?flowerforyou

bon nuit.

think what laugh

lol it means - hello young man, you are french now? goodnight.
flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:59 PM
bonjour monsoir, vous et francais maintenant?flowerforyou

bon nuit.

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:57 PM
again, thank you. i will miss you all too!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:51 PM
personally i don't like guys shirtless in photos on the internet but that is just my preference.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:47 PM

my puppy is adjusting nicely to me, hes such a sweetie. im so glad were together lolz:heart: bigsmile love
hes makin me so happy.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:33 PM
hi all,

i will deactivate my account temporarily because i will be busy for a little while but i will be here again to chat.

thank you all so much for your friendships, wishes and prayers.
:heart:
maureenflowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:25 PM

yawn

flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 06:10 PM
blushing

how do you feel?

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:55 PM

what do you say?

It is term dealing with traders who dealt with native american tribes..they promised somethng then took it back...In relationships people do this all the time. In marriage they vow before God to do things as long as they both shall live then divorce. What then is their promise to God worth?

thanks

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:53 PM

relationships are broken because we are too "self-important". if we find that we are no longer as important and our values are threatened we fight for it or walk out to find that value or importance somewhere else.

we all need to feel important and valued but alot of people see themselves as too much important and too valued and cannot tolerate anything else so they leave their partners or their partners leave them. (i borrowed this idea from someone) but it makes sense.flowerforyou flowerforyou

what do you say?

Thats part of the secret to good relationships in the Bible...each one laying down who they are and giving it to the other. Too many times we go into relationships and become indian givers because it's not what we want....a choice we should have made before we went into the relationship

am interested to know where in the bible because i would like to read it. can you refer me to the passage. appreciate it.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:52 PM

Self importance= superiority complex

The person from whom you got this information has got it extremely close and it's MAJOR. There's more to it than that, but what that friend says is at the crux of a large part of it. Of course, there are neanderthalic miscreants who have no clue to what is alluded here in your statement.

oh dear, we are going back to the days of the neandertals and homo sapiens and africanus?noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:50 PM

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushingflowerforyou: flowerforyou

what do you think about?blushing

I KNEW you would be the poster!!!! laugh

lol, am just kidding believe me when i say i am a chicken when it comes to men - just having fun on jsh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:47 PM

relationships are broken because we are too "self-important". if we find that we are no longer as important and our values are threatened we fight for it or walk out to find that value or importance somewhere else.

we all need to feel important and valued but alot of people see themselves as too much important and too valued and cannot tolerate anything else so they leave their partners or their partners leave them. (i borrowed this idea from someone) but it makes sense.flowerforyou flowerforyou

what do you say?

what is an indian giver?

Thats part of the secret to good relationships in the Bible...each one laying down who they are and giving it to the other. Too many times we go into relationships and become indian givers because it's not what we want....a choice we should have made before we went into the relationship

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:41 PM

what do you say?

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 05:18 PM
blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushingflowerforyou: flowerforyou

what do you think about?blushing

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:37 AM
hello all,

my mom is out of immediate danger as they have found a small tumor at the base of her neck pushing fast against her brain and its not the malignant (or cancerous)one so i feel happy and blessed and i would really like to thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. your prayers and wishes were heard. thank you flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:34 AM
thank ou guys so much.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/17/08 09:29 AM
blushing

how are you doing today? am doing alittle better today. thanks.flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25