Community > Posts By > Maureeno

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 01:20 AM

No, lol, I'm just one of the local crazies, same as you!:tongue: laugh flowerforyou

the reason i asked is because you always try to say goodnight to me and i really appreciate that. thank you. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:16 AM

And keep me company!

lolol you are cute. haha.

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:15 AM

is "now" just a pause and your planning on continueing your thoughts? or am i to take that as your expecting me to respond to what you stated above that?flowerforyou

laugh that was my kitty's fault, she was walking on my pc. sorry. no you can go ahead.:tongue:

wow, thats some cat, it typed NOW? hahaha
you need to tell ferral about that.

Lady M:

lol, lady M? you are endearing.

politicians for example, have an inside, off-hand experience in the nature and understanding of their work perhaps more than the general public one might say, especially if politics or law, or medicine or accounting or religion was their field of study, yet they sometimes find themselves in conversations that those who are ill informed or do not have a background knowledge of the dynamics of the said world but they insist on holding such conversations in order to teach those they presume to lack the knowledge of such topics that they themselves have not begin to grasp or perhaps will never grasp.

tribo:

well we will say for example religion, since I'm sure that is what your really talking of here. having been involved in the christian faith for over 8 years as both a disciple of Christ, baptist, southern baptist, church of god, catholic [in my youth], and several non denominational spirit filled churches in Chicago and Florida that speak with tongues, prophesy, heal, and had all the other gifts of the spirit, i do not consider myself a total stranger to almost every held teaching be it futurist, evangelical, fundamental, or other.

even though i have been out of it for over 2 decades now and have forgotten allot, i still remember enough to know from what viewpoint most if not all are talking of here my lady, yes - their may be others that do not, i agree, but i try to help balance that when or if i can. But when i see anyone using maybes and mights and could haves etc. to try to explain biblical text instead of the word itself, i neither listen nor expect to hear from your god - only from traditional sources of the institutions of theological cemeteries that one has studied under. they all teach different things. yes - they may have the same core tenants in place, but they are all to divisive on the fine points.

do you wish me to continue?

yes but tomorrow will be better .

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:11 AM

flowerforyou

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:11 AM

yes forever and ever :wink: happy

i can see why older women fall for younger guys, because they just are sweet.blushing

thank you.

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:07 AM

Goodnight!flowerforyou

can i ask you something? are you a moderator?

no photo
Mon 08/04/08 12:00 AM
yawn :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:55 PM

I saw "Dil To Pagal Hai" and loved it. A friend at work has promised me copies of his Bollywood movies, but he hasn't gotten them to me yet. I think I'll take some blank DVDs to work tomorrow, as a subtle reminder.

thats funny, cause i know the name of that one. lol
good for you.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:52 PM

doubt itflowerforyou

blushing :tongue:

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:46 PM

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:43 PM

smooched

Your a great kisser:heart: :heart: smooched smooched blushing blushing blushing flowers flowers flowers

you know how to make me laugh. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:42 PM

I'm sorry I just need to vent.

I went with a hardcore show with my friend Nick tonight and he ended up getting kicked out. He was just dancing and this (for lack of a better term) "poser" started picking on him for no reason. This guy started "dancing" with intent just to try to hit and kick Nick as much as he could but make it look like an accident. Nick's a cool guy, he doesn't go around looking for fights, but when he finally confronted the guy to ask what was up, the guy tackles him and almost takes him through a window, but instead just ended up breaking a table. Needless to say the owner was PISSED! He kicked both of them out, so I left too. I just think it's really unfair that he got kicked out even though he didn't do anything wrong. We've both calmed down quite a bit and now we just hope the owner won't ban him from the place. Sorry for this, I just needed to vent somewhere. Thanks for listening.

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:41 PM

can i be first in line? :wink:

yesblushing

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched love :heart: flowerforyou

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:41 PM

love

nice body builder pic.

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:39 PM

love

smooched

no photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:39 PM

You done with him, I wanna Kisssmooched smooched :heart: :heart: