Community > Posts By > AngelMapper

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:25 PM
All depends on the women if you ask me, some women are vain others are like me CUTE AND CUDDLY.....what you dont think im cute and cuddly? ILL CUT YOU FOO!

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:14 PM
Wench is a creepy word that reminds me of that old lady on the corner screaming the world is going to end tommorow and you will all burn in hell.
its just creepy mate.

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:10 PM
Well when I talk on here I often say women because gilr sounds ...well childish and female sounds to ...well doctorish

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:06 PM
Come to me

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:04 PM
I touch myself is a creepy song....but rather fitting at some times O_o

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 08:02 PM
I ate like 20 oranges today!....IM ADDICTED TO THEM SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME? no?...Ok FINE LET ME DIE OF ORANGESISMEATINGSYNDROME!

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:46 PM
Hmmm metilica no leaf clover is another good one that discribes me O-o... i really am 2 sided

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:40 PM
Hmmmmm Id say Cradle of filth nymphetimine

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:39 PM
Nah id say my last relationship was tore up slightly by religion, she was jewish Im...well sorta somewere out there

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:35 PM
Indeed that is sad :( I know how it feels though, id sell my soul to have Abby back or atleast have had the chance to see her for one more miniute, And I am quiet serious on this...there isnt a high enough price to pay to just have that one miniute.
Its that one thing that to this day can break me down like a child being woooped.

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:33 PM
Ah I see you're a bit of a poet you're self mirrior mirrior I like the one you got on you're page :) very enteresting!!!!! KODUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:31 PM
Im happy for you krobin, ok so far weve got some good ones now the secound part of the question is this, sence we all have pretty much had that heart throb, why do you think that person effected us so, and if they to this day hold that over us how can we ever truely love some one else?

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:25 PM
LOL maybe I shouldve wrote the rules more clearily, the main reason I said no movie stars is...well we all have that one actor that wed love to just eat up!

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:23 PM
Just a little song im slowly working and adapting :P hope you like I wrote it after I woke up when i was 17 "Id been in a coma for 3 months"

Welcome to the twisted mind
Alone I stand raped inside
the jack has failed I have the queen
so bring the ransom to my twisted dreams

Felt of hate felt of lust
Burning my angel wings to dust
Fall deep into the pit of despair
what is this in the mirrior that I cant bare

Alice is gone wonderland is mine
Bring me the mindfull dreams of the twisted mind
Broken and bloody waking to only pain
I feel for my heart knowing Ill never be the same
You ask me my dear if I can cry
Theres nothing left in me to die

Ticks away the twisted mind
Never felt love wishing I could die
Despair rushing over me
I reach for the surface gasping for air

This is my twisted mind
Alone I stand raped inside

Nicholas, Duncan

AngelMapper's photo
Sat 04/26/08 07:20 PM
Ok folks I saw this topic on another forum once and it was rather entersting to see what people sayed so here it is.
Who was the one person that made you're heart throb like no other before :)

*rules*
You cant say any movie stars names it must be people you seen or met in real life
It can be you're x
It can be some one you merily saw walking down the street

So yea lets here it folks.

Mine would be my x who passed away 3 year's ago, first time we ever kissed I swore I was gonna have a heart attack Ive never felt the same about any one else sence!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next