Community > Posts By > AngelMapper

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 01:00 PM
ive allways lived by 1 rule hun ;) I see but speak not of the evil within my mind. besides it may cause odd tension between partys and or can back fire on me, so its best to remain silent. :)
let time take its toll...or let it tolll them eather way works for me.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:57 PM
Ok ive only been here for like 4 days, and ive noticed some thing.
Theres a few of us who are constaints..people who are allways on here talking etc, then theres the rest who come and go but mainly stay active.
why is NONE OF ARE HOOKING UP!..
I mean Ive seen allready like 5-6 people I think would be great together, and its as if they dont even know the other one exsist... how does this work out this way O_o?

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:52 PM
Well, my ideal is wake up next to my girl, watch her sleep for a few miniuts get up make her some breakfast, drink my coffe and have a smoke...take the brekfast to her wake her up with a soft whisper and a kiss, let her eat...we bolth take a shower maybe have a morning quicky before we go to work...and yea thats my perfvect morning.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 12:28 PM
Hmm if they had a tail i really cant hold it agianst them, but I wouldnt help but wonder how they take a poo with it in the way...and if it was a cute tail like looked like a kitty tail or some thing...as wierd as this may be to say...itd probbaly turnh me on.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:40 AM
Well sayed mate flowerforyou drinker drinker

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:35 AM
:( im sorry thats all happening :( My prayers go to you my dear!

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:34 AM
Indeed very nicely done ^^

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:32 AM
Her G string or her other hypotheticle strings LOL?

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:30 AM
When you feel angry at me

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:28 AM
I play drums and sing O_o LOL

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:23 AM
Hello, and welcome to our slice of paradice!

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:22 AM
O-o maybe I should go back and slap my 3rd grade spelling teacher?

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:18 AM
Indeed, but it is a beautifull place and the jypsys are awseom, Im thinking of moving down there this summer not sure...I easily could not much here for me really.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:15 AM
O_O thats awseom and creepy at the same time O_-

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:14 AM
When you hide youre tears from me.

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:12 AM
ALL the time O-o....wow lucky you!

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:09 AM
When you sleep naked is a good one, but I prefer when they cuddle agianst you because there naked O_o...is that wierd or what? LOL

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:07 AM
I love when you -whisper in my ear when were out that you love me-

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:06 AM
Edited by AngelMapper on Sun 04/27/08 10:06 AM
Well I guess I have some thing to confess, last tuesday when I was in Mississippi on buisness I decided to go down to new oreleans or however its spelled.
Any ways I was walking down berbon street or whoever its spelled and I was playing asround with my mp3 player when I had this odd urge to look up and glance across the street.
What I saw nearly knocked me on my ass, a women was standing outside a shop looking in "I think it was a book store not really sure" and I just stood there just stairing at her was intoxicating.
It wasnt that she was a beautifull girl I couldnt even see her face at first it was just some thing about her felt fimiliar and so warm.
After a few secounds she turned around and looked right at me with this gorgeous smile..as if she knew I was there and had been waiting.
I couldnt help but smile back, the messed up part is when I asked my buddy if he could see her he had no clue what I was talking about, so I made the mistake of looking away real quick to point more clearily when I looked back she was completely gone..I ran over to see if I could find her and I just couldnt.
Ive never seen a more beautifull pair of eyes and for some reason I felt as if I had allways seen them.

I soppouse thats were my poem dear sweet eyes comes from.

Has any one else ever had this happen?

AngelMapper's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:30 AM
Very beautifull :) great work!