Community > Posts By > BigCurt_31

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 04/19/08 04:07 PM
I am close to my Mother and I couldn't have a better one. She taught me how to treat a woman and to be kind and patient. She has been a big role-model in my life.

happy bigsmile

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:41 AM
Dance, Dance, Dance!

I'm your boogie man.

happy happy happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:37 AM
American Werewolf in London has the best werewolf change of any werewolf flick ever!

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:34 AM

((((kurt)))) good to see you darlin'...

Always great to see you to Princess!

flowerforyou drinker

Wiley
drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sat 04/19/08 12:28 AM
Im from the west coast originally and if it comes out of the ocean I'll eat it and probably have. Grouper is probably one the best fish you could ever eat.

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/17/08 10:04 PM
No it is an unwritten rule. You do not date friend's ex's or they become friends no longer.

noway

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:40 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Thu 04/17/08 08:46 PM
That's some funny ****, dude. No pun intended!

laugh happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:31 PM
I've been on here for going on two years and I met some people I have dated. I dated a girl for about 3 months and we keep in touch, but true love hasn't occured yet.
laugh happy

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:24 PM
So, I beg to ask the question. Why is James and Ozzy so damn over-confident in a game that you can't trust anybody. James was like, that was a dumb decision to let your arm down over a plate of food. It was a great move because it distracted Ozzy and James long enough for the weaker players to get together and vote Ozzy off. Strength and power have nothing to do with that game at all. It is brains and that is why James was voted off with two, not one, immunity idols left in his possession at the end of last season. Ozzy was was to cocky for his own good and served him just right getting voted off tonight.

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/17/08 03:50 PM
Its the friendly atmosphere and the fact that I don't get tons of emails from woman from africa, asia, or europe asking me to help them come to america or sending me an email to add them so I can visit there webcam.

I will meet someone off here one day. I have already met quite of few friends and people I like.

laugh happy :tongue: flowerforyou drinker

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:56 PM
Ok! Who is liked totally stoked about this new movie? Come on! The previews for this latest release by marvel comics looks outstanding. Anyone gotten the low-down on the movie and some press coverage on it?

BigCurt_31's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:52 PM
I say more like a Troll! Grab a club and find some bridge to charge hobbits and dwarfs to cross it.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:33 PM
even though she has past
the flowers and the grass have grown fast
her beautiful spirit remains
to see all that loved her gain
to us she we always remain the same
one that we loved for she was
sent from heaven above

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:27 PM

Some want things to move more quickly thatn others do. If she deleted you over you wanting to say you wanted to get to know her better, then baby you don't need her.

Thanks for the reply. That is kind of way I seen it. I did, however, apologize to her in case I said anything out of the way. Which I don't think I did. I wasn't drinking! LOL

laugh happy :tongue:

Your the kind of guy that most every girl wants but when she gets him, freaks out and goes running the other way. Some don't know how to handle a guy that ACCUALLY wants to know them for who they are.

I appreciate the compliments. I guess maybe they are just looking at the exterior. I havent had any unexpected visitors like you Mirror. I really havent met anyone that close to me, but relocating isnt out of the choices. I just want to find happiness and a friend.

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:19 PM
a 10 defintely!

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:16 PM

flowerforyou I kinda like to get to know a gal before she comes over to my house flowerforyou But I keep saying that, and they keep coming over here anyways to make sure I aint married flowerforyou

Mirror, your klling me bro! Make my sides hurt from laughing so hard!

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:14 PM

Some want things to move more quickly thatn others do. If she deleted you over you wanting to say you wanted to get to know her better, then baby you don't need her.

Thanks for the reply. That is kind of way I seen it. I did, however, apologize to her in case I said anything out of the way. Which I don't think I did. I wasn't drinking! LOL

laugh happy :tongue:

BigCurt_31's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:11 PM
I try to be totally sincere on here. I believe I give that impression on my profile. Not trying to make anyone believe it and I am who I am. But, I am talking to this girl on my friends. She is originally from K.C. and she moved a little farther away. We chatted a few times and she mentioned to me coming to visit her, not I! So, I said, we should get to know each other a little bit on here and we would be more comfortable with each other. I get on the next day and she has removed me from her friends list. I was like wtf did I say.

BigCurt_31's photo
Wed 04/09/08 12:04 AM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Wed 04/09/08 12:05 AM

a man thats not EASY????

nver heard off that???
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Well, I am not easy and if you read my profile. I am a complicated and intellectual man. I seek to further and better myself through knowledge and physical nurturing. Takes a woman who meets me on that level to jump in the sack with me. I went 19 months out last three years without. By choice! I love sex, but I just don't drop trow for for anyone dear!

BigCurt_31's photo
Tue 04/08/08 11:55 PM
Edited by BigCurt_31 on Tue 04/08/08 11:56 PM

I'm almost ready to go to bed... I'm already just in a tee shirt and tidy whiteys

aww.. water, we'll have you beat in no time, huh??
laugh laugh laugh

SWEET victory!!!

laugh laugh laugh

That's my plan

lol...hey that was easy...

most MEN are easy.... thats there FLAW!!!
we should bet money on this strip poker pinky...
we'd be millionares!!!
laugh laugh laugh

i know ...lol...so lets do that...drinker drinker its easier than taking over the world

I might be get a little sleezy and cheezy at times. But, I sure and the **** ain't easy. You better have what it takes for I make you and break you. Dats from BigPapaCurt

laugh laugh laugh devil devil devil

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25