Community > Posts By > hinnyfoo

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:44 PM
Unfortunatly, sometimes love hurts. If you think you are willing to go on with this man, he will probably hurt you again, so step aside! There will be someone out there that deserves the love you have to give, and not step all over you. I say, walk on and TALL! Not only for you, but for your child also!

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:38 PM
49 here! Will be 50 in Sept. Mind says I'm 25, but unfortunatly, body says 70! :smile:

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:56 PM
I have found it is really important to reconnect with old friends and loved ones, do things you have always wanted to do, and make the best of a really CRAPPY situation.

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:51 PM
Love it! And the scent of clean sheets dried on the line!

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:48 PM
Guess I picked a bad night to come back to JSH!

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:45 PM
Just found your thread and wanted to say hello. Sure wish more people would do something like this to help out newbies like me! Hope you enjoy your trip, and hope to talk with some of you soon!

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:35 PM
i wouldn't even bother with a reply! he sounds really SCARY !!

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:31 PM
thanks! really don't understand all of this. someone just asked to chat with me on the 'user plane'. could you please explain that to me?

hinnyfoo's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:19 PM
haven't been on in a while. guess i need to re-introduce myself! just wanted to come in and find some nice ppl to chat with. hope everyone is doing well, and would love to talk with someone!

hinnyfoo's photo
Wed 05/14/08 12:20 PM
fluck

hinnyfoo's photo
Wed 05/07/08 01:39 PM

I used cheerios for my nephew lol..put the cheerios in the toilet and tell him to aim!!! he loved it..and always wanted to use the toilet when he needed to go!
This one works, did it with my second son. Another one that worked for me was every time they went on the potty, they got a sugarless lollypop. It was a reward system, I know, but at least they didn't have rotten teeth, and it worked! Keep trying, he'll get it one of these days, just be persistant and patient! Make a game of it.

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:28 PM
you are not a week off at all! you are 4 days off!

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:24 PM

my x just gave my daughter a track phone 2 days ago and she is 7.should i tell her no way in my house .she calls my x wifes new boyfriends. she has had 7 in 6 months she has met from the internet.after my x has had 2 dates she lets my daughter meet the guys and they sleep over her house and even put my daughter to sleep.yes i know it is sick.why mesad

Oooh John, what is with your ex? Can't you take the phone away from your daughter? She lives with you. And about your daughter meeting the ex's dates - it's not appropriate. Maybe it's getting close to supervised visitation. What do you think, John? Is it an option?flowerforyou

yea i can take the phone.this poor girl she is just hanging in their she needs a mom and a dad and the judge knows everything my daughter is very strong she will be ok.i dont want to take her mom away if at all cost yes i know the mom did it to me.i need to realy think hard on this.now the mom wants to put her in a new school and never told me but told my daughter.i will fight for my daughter to the end but what to do.at times it is hard being a full time dad .
I have thought about getting a disney phone for my granddaughter who is 7. Just for the peice of mind that she can be located do to her being with her mother who moves her around way to much, and has the same 'boy friend' thing as your ex. Plus, you can only program like 7 phone #'s in there, and I think you can set the time limit per call. As far as I am concerened, when the mother is acting like that, it is not in the best interest of your daughter. Getting her away from that situation would be the best until the mother can change her ways and start thinking about what she is doing to the girls pshcy.

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:17 PM

im suprised so many people use soap, its sooooooooo bad for your skin. i use dermalogica conditoning body wash
I use all organic soaps, conditioners, etc. Not so bad for you then!

still very drying to the skin.
Gotta love that organic moisturizer right out of the shower! Does wonders and I'm not all dried out.

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:13 PM
It's only right to apologize! Remember, to err is human!

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:06 PM

im suprised so many people use soap, its sooooooooo bad for your skin. i use dermalogica conditoning body wash
I use all organic soaps, conditioners, etc. Not so bad for you then!

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:01 PM
Start with the hair, and then face to work on down. That way all the dirt gets washed away and not onto something you have already washed!

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:57 PM

is so serious about this book hes writing.everyday hes been working on it.today he took it to school he said some evil kid tore a page out of it.hes now repairing it
how wonderful he has such an interest! keep it up! it is so unfortunate that there are so many children these days that have no respect for anyone, or their property.

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:53 PM

redry your clothes to get the wrinkles out?
All the time! I think it's one of those things in life that is a necessity, specially if you are lazy like me and don't get to them till much later!

hinnyfoo's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:50 PM
Count yourself as blessed to have a child that thinks you are 'great' just the way you are. I have two of them, one 29, and one 27! They are still my cheerleaders! Enjoy him with all the love and kisses you have. Such a special time!

Previous 1