Community > Posts By > poohbearface19

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 10/27/08 01:27 PM
Well ok iam 21 and I been eating super healthy and no snacks.only helathy ones. but I have a pysical fitness class twice a week..and i wlak wiht dog sometimes jog i basically do alot and well ok i have a friend that is so negative never does anyhting in pe class.. how is it that she lost.. 12 pounds .. but me and my other friend..who mdo work our buts off cnat loose a freakin pound in fast i gained three.. we checked today... does not getting my menstrual period normal .. have too do with anything... i really need too too loose weight i lost 21 pounds before btu not healthy and for the fast of it i been in pysical fitness since august and gained three pounds grrrr help

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 10/19/08 09:14 AM
my bad it says debit card .. ooopssy... but yeah...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 10/18/08 10:03 AM
ok .. so I finally got a credit card but its prepaid.. with all these stuff going on i perfer prepaid.. well anyways ...my question was is it ok so if one day i have zero balance is hte card still gonna charge the maintaince fee whenever i get money on it again or not...does anyone know ...?

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:37 PM
iam too sexy for all those guys.. whom think they cna havem haha jk,... iam not easy more like it iam not a clubber..

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:33 PM
oh yea what else just realize this guy is the only guy that has made me actually get off comp literrrly i dont go on mingle 2 as i used too i deleted all my other dating sites i had only left mingle2 dont know why

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 10/12/08 08:32 PM
well i been taken single taken single.. kinda confusing.. but its great talking too someone that actually... wants too talk too me and takes the time.. and i met him on here... on my own.. i seen he seen my profile so i went back and saw all it took is a simple message... and wow.. we talk non stop.. as friend then more then friends then more again.. weird iam not sure if its because i been single for so long i cat stand being taken that i keep calling it off.. but he is sweet.. mmmm before him there is another guy.. i like on here but don't think we well ever meet.. too far and he seems a player.. my song for now is our song by Taylor swift actually ours.. me and my friend the one iam talking too.. we have soo many sight and we have a kid my dog is our kid.. awww i know sweet.. well bye dang i went off topic but bye

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 09/27/08 07:04 AM
why u so serious

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/24/08 03:42 PM

smitten Me and him are going to meet in 3 more dayssmitten I talked to him on the phone last nightsmitten

what the **** stop talking oto me ok.. u dont even know who it is.. ediot

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/24/08 03:41 PM

pitchfork He told me that he loved me toopitchfork

shut up mirror mirror

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/24/08 03:40 PM

Ditto.. It sucks when they just cant tell you the truth. I was let go about 4 days ago and for reasons I will never know. Things were always great and we had fun together. WE never argued once. I think that maybe there were things he was doing that made him feel guilty and thats why he ended it because i never did anything wrong for the entire time we were together

yeah he says hes sad becasue what i read..on that girls page but its all the freakin truth..

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/24/08 03:39 PM

What would be the purpose of giving you his myspace password?

i dont know but the ediot gave it too me i never asked so i fianlly went on his page and saw that..

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/24/08 03:19 PM
i know i hate it dam it when i finally think i found someone great and all something always happens...

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 09/24/08 03:14 PM
well ok i finally got a bf after being single for so long.. we got too know each other quick hes the seeetest thing ever... heck he is soo into me he gave me his my space password.. not caring.. at all.. ok well i went on too his page and told me he had requested agian as friends his ex whom dumped him but see today is like the 24 of september well ok i had t ogo chekc out the ex girls.. oage.. he left her a message or comment saying he loved her and everything so techanclly what bugs me is that.. he just told me that i said sorry too soon for me but he says he means it and all well how cna someone that was saying he loved his ex girl.. like a week ago.. or two laready telling me that.. mmm isnt that to soon or too weird..i dont know what too do other then that he seems great.. but so confused

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:40 AM

Trying to think of something to do today to entertain my brother an his wife..they came from KA.. blah Ohio is to boring!!

oh well u can go bowling or go watch a movie...
hmm... I'll throw that to them thanks

u are welcome....

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:36 AM

Trying to think of something to do today to entertain my brother an his wife..they came from KA.. blah Ohio is to boring!!

oh well u can go bowling or go watch a movie...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:26 AM
that would be so embarrassing if htat happen too me hell no thats why no matter what i wanna wax i go to the same salon lady every time hahaha...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/19/08 07:22 AM
i been so busy and exhausted with school i haven't been on here long enough usually just on here check messages and instantly go off heck i been so tired i been going too sleep at 9 or ten sometimes at 8... iam getting old ahahaha..so whats up with everyone how is the world on here.. i used too practically live on here not no more so get me up too date please hahaha

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:02 PM
yeah hair removers at home are not good.. i rather go too salong for legs or anything..

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 09/05/08 08:08 AM
i like this qoute a lot

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:29 AM
not really most people on my list tlak too me.. anyone i dont tlak too or acts like an ass i dleted no questions asked..or say yhe oppissite they bug then i block there ass

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25