Community > Posts By > poohbearface19

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:56 PM
hey... i been single for a while now also

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:47 PM
no i meant 2 diff as in differnet ones that were mins apart not funny ok what if someone got hurt mmm i was careing for an elderly a bit before that came would that been funny... i dont think sooo

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:32 PM
i cnat beleive it first oen house felt like it was gonna fly off floor second one mins apart from first was like oh no again.. funny part dog slept thru both of those he was jsut like whatever yawning hahah.. anyone else felt it it felt like 5.o here.. in san bernardino cali

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:10 AM
maybe your tooooo tooo nice... girls get bored sometimes of that too much niceness

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 01/08/09 08:28 AM
girl it happens too all of us some more hten others but life goes on... i feeel like giving up on guys sometimes hten again... ill just talk oto them.. and just be more carefull next time..we cnat shut down forever i know its hard becasue you probablly feel betrayed heck i didi not anymore.. i had met a guy thru one of my best firneds.. and we were doign great we were sopossed too spend christmas nad new years together.. but on hte 15 of december was the last i heard of him.. same day my best friend stopped talkign to me and then i tried writng him messzges on my space i checked he read but no response but 3 days ago i found out i had too stop caring i was getting messages from frineds saying who he was becasue i was his number on my space ..iam like he was my guy then one of them asked of me and hte guy completlly denied me ... seee iam iam still offf and going there plenty of fish in the sea...that and dont let a call pus hu away invistaget before oyu act next time..

sorry for long story just was trying too prove a point

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 01/01/09 12:59 PM
mutual match doesnt really work atleast not in my case i never get guys in sameland as me or state shoiuld i say.. or i get player they say they wanna hang out butits all tlak they cant talk and walk hhahah

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 12/29/08 12:34 PM
since i dont like girls that way me my self hah

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:50 PM
average guy

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:39 PM
posing sexy cold(weather) blond smart

poohbearface19's photo
Wed 12/24/08 10:48 PM
no more arguing...or jelousy

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:48 PM
what happens in vegas stays i nvegas haha but i say what if i wanna bring home what i didi in vegas for home fun haha

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:33 AM
yeah... i well

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:23 AM
she ad a boyfriend.... ok at the time... i knew her boyfrined..

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:19 AM
she says she is crisitan and she would never do a thing liek that.. wheres hte christianity

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:18 AM
i know i keep saying that but hwat hurts is that we had been frineds for years now but hwatever its obvious.. she perfers a dumb guy..

poohbearface19's photo
Sun 12/21/08 10:06 AM
she wanted me too meet ...we talked for a bit but after a while we been talking real good he all of sudden stopped talking too me for.. and my best firned is doing smae i tried calling him or texting him and no... answer back .. but i messaged him on another network we have each other as firneds i checked he read all my messages but doesnt bother messaging me back... i didint do anyhting what the hell...both my so called best firned and the dumb ass guy... are going behind back what hte hell.. i diidnt do anyhting...whatever screw them..

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 12/19/08 09:07 PM
i dont get snow.. but still freezing booty off...

i leave close too palm dale.. its sooo cold latelly that roofs wakeup... white.... hose freezes... and pets are no where too be seen outside... atleast mine wont go out he goes straight too business pees pottys and runs back in..he runs too his fav sofa....or too his corner where he sleeps at and hides under his blanket..

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:13 PM
yep its business

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:12 PM
awww i saw it thanks

poohbearface19's photo
Thu 12/18/08 12:11 PM
did u really or do i have too go too your site... i dont see it anywhere

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25