Community > Posts By > poohbearface19

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:08 AM

bigsmile Sleep with himflowerforyou

yeah ha yeah right....
love You could sleep with medevil

no thank u

Mirror... what are you thinking???? She can't choose between 2 men and your tossing a 3rd into mix????:angry: laugh

exactlly....grumble

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:05 AM

yeah ha yeah right....
love You could sleep with medevil

no thank u

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:59 AM

noway

My question would be this.....IF you were already "interested" in one man.. why would you allow yourself to become that interested in someone else? In otherwards, why were you seeking this out?

I believe you cannot FULLY give someone a chance if you are weighing other options on the side. How fair is that? :angry: JMO

yeah i know...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:57 AM

yeah ha yeah right....

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:55 AM

you say .....WE met him......how many of you are there in this world?

huh?

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:54 AM

is a threesum an option? :angel:

nooo eulgggg...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:54 AM

your not in a relationship with either one. Whats wrong with "hanging" out with friends, unless it becomes more than that with either one

actaully.. the oen i hangged out with already does wnat more.. we have had gone on officaill date that what he said...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:50 AM
ok u are just confusing me.. more people

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:49 AM

learn how to make a decision would be good for starters whoa

true true

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:46 AM
so theres this guy.. whom we met up from a chat on my phone a while back say like a month ago... or more.. we met after talking three days... but after.. no more.. yet we have kept in contact thru my space.. or texting each otehr.. he just asked me to ohang out again....the thing is.. i like another guy that i actually been talking too from here ever since... i became a member of this thing we still talk but never met... yet... for some reason .. dont know what it is.. i jsut cant stop talking oto him... hes adorable...i like him ... but i like hangging with my buddy too the one that wants too ahng out... not sure confused.. should i hang out again.. this guy.. the one that wants to ohang out... well he goes to omy school and all.. bu t hasnbt been there in some months... the other guy lives lets just say fat but says we well meet... but i dont know.. so what should i do....

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:41 AM
i been told my eyes.. for some reason both guys and girls liek htem.. not sure what about them.. but some people have said they love the big eyelashes and the color they change too in sun... some guys have siad booty... then again i had a crazy guy obssessed wiht my hair.. while back.. he just lovced touching my hair...otheres say adorable baby face.. but when it coems too friends.. they say... hoenst trustworthy person...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/30/08 09:35 AM
dating is like.. lollipops.. why wait so long too taste next flavor.. jsut go for it.. hahaha...

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 08/29/08 08:41 PM
well lets see. ... funny but most of the time i break up wiht the guys... and guys are all but heart.. the only time a guy dumped me was when....well equally.. we had enought of each other.. and he called and he screamed and i screamed..we basically cuzed each other .. out then the ediot calls a week later we are still together right .. iam like nope...hes like y .. iam like dude we have broken up.. like 5 times already.. we are both hard headed.... we fight day and night.. sorry.. iam gonna have too say next.. then... we just stopped talking how i got over it.. well....thanks too him i was so hurt.. that i started going too church.. and.. youth group...

poohbearface19's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:13 PM
yawn match me....so hows everyone on this night..i wish there was a matching thing in colleges.. or something where u can mingle... not just study...

poohbearface19's photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:18 PM
thanls to all of you for keeping.. me strogn and helping me get thru this... cheering me up...

poohbearface19's photo
Sat 08/23/08 06:04 AM

by being down about it your only going to bring her down with you. dont change your emotions no matter how bad it may be because positive thinking can and does help.

i know i try.. but.. iam just i think still shocked...and saying y..?

What you are feeling is completely normal, trust me I know. And you aren't thinking anything that she herself isn't so it's best to share the worries and be positive together. Don't walk on eggshells...reinforce each other. And others are right...not all tumors, if that's even what it is, are cancer.

the reason iam scared is so far lots of women from family have found same and end up being cancer it runs in family my grandma passed away from same her mother

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 08/22/08 05:49 PM

by being down about it your only going to bring her down with you. dont change your emotions no matter how bad it may be because positive thinking can and does help.

i know i try.. but.. iam just i think still shocked...and saying y..?

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:57 PM

Pooh, I am so sorry to hear and I empathize. I hope it's something the doctors can do something about. Some tumors are not cancer, so may that be the case. brokenheart May God bless you and your family and may He heal her. :heart:

My Mom had a tumor. It was called a sarcoma of the omentum. By the time she knew something was wrong, it was too late and it was rather rare, plus, she was 76 and had myriad other ailments.

I HOPE AND PRAY EVERYTHING WELL BE OK..

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:56 PM

Hunny god does idiotic things.. I'm helping take care of my friends mother who has bone cancer and it's a struggle for me everyday but I remember its something god needs me to go threw.. It's possibly a lesson.. a messed up one but a lesson none the less... Anywho you and your mother will be in my prayers.. Im hoping it isnt this horrible disease and its something curable that wont hurt her or cause her any pain in any way.
TAHNKS FRO READING MY POST AND REPLYING...THANKS ALOT

poohbearface19's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:40 PM
well ok here is hte real deal me and my mom are as close as spagetti and meatballs... or even more..but iam so sad.. so down... she developed something in ehr stomach .. that everyoen so far asays seem s like a tumor.. not sure.. she said it feels like one.. ..iam so sad.. why my mom..i know its not sure yet.. but it might be i mean cancer is runs in the family fro women... iam super down.. and iam not even sure.. i have canceled plans with friends.. this weekend she wanted too go too a church even normally i say no but i want too be near her and spend time in case it is.. a tumor.. the most i can..shes not only my mom we are like mom and daughter shes liek another best friend.. of mine my friends liek her like one of us.. hehehe... but.. iam so sad..

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25