Brotherofthewind's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:55 PM
BIGOT

Brotherofthewind's photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:24 PM
My Ex started out looking like Loni Anderson...but later, started looking like Louie Anderson. Need I say more?

Brotherofthewind's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:20 PM
Marriage? Once was enough. Sex? Last time I came close was when the Doctor told me to drop my pants and cough. Oh well.

Brotherofthewind's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:20 PM
Marriage? Once was enough. Sex? Last time I came close was when the Doctor told me to drop my pants and cough. Oh well.

Brotherofthewind's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:17 PM
Laughter is good....no....it's GREAT.

Brotherofthewind's photo
Sat 06/07/08 10:06 PM
At the tender age of 96...shot by a jealous husband.

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:42 PM
The C.O. and the 1st sarge were in the field. As they hit the sack for the night, the 1st sarge said, " Sir, look up into the sky and tell me what you see". The C.O. said, " I see millions of stars". The 1st sarge asks again, " And what does that tell you, Sir?" The C.O. says, " Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially, billions of planets. Theologically, it tells me that God is great and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, sarge?" The 1st sarge says. " Well Sir, it tells me that somebody stole our tent".

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:15 PM

11-12,meet me in hell

Been there...done that...didn't want me

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:13 PM
nine...ten....lets get a drink and stop this silly game. drinker drinker

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:08 PM

K DROP AND GIVE ME 50laugh laugh '
DOUBLE TIME!! 2(EASY)

hERE WE GO!

TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy drinker

50?? I already gave 20 plus...sorry, I retired. glasses

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:05 PM

A man who goes fishing & drinks, if he does not catch a fish , he will a least catch a buzzdrinker drinker drinker

And catch Hell from his wife...when he gets home.

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:02 PM

drinker drinker drinker )

OMG LOL your display pic just made me squirt mountain dew out my nose

I just perved him. Almost busted a gut!! Very funny dude!! So, does brother of the wind mean HE BREAKS WIND A LOT???

Actually...my Indian name is.........Runs with Beers.

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 08:00 PM

There are two popular theories to arguing with women. Neither one works. glasses

Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer, all day. (let's hear it for us guys..yeah drinker drinker drinker )

OMG LOL your display pic just made me squirt mountain dew out my nose

Mountain Dew??? lol Sorry about that. laugh laugh

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:57 PM
There are two popular theories to arguing with women. Neither one works. glasses

Give a man a fish and he will eat for one day. Teach him how to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer, all day. (let's hear it for us guys..yeah drinker drinker drinker )

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:48 PM
If my hands fall asleep.....does it count???

Brotherofthewind's photo
Fri 06/06/08 07:38 PM
The new emblem for the Government is the 'Condom', since it more clearly represents what the government does;
A Condom stands up to inflation
Halts production
Destroys the next generation
Protects a bunch of pri*cks
and gives you a sense of security
while it's screwing you.

Brotherofthewind's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:43 PM
yo quero TACO BELL. ding ding

Brotherofthewind's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:59 PM

If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman to hear him, ...is he still wrong???

that's a rhetorical question, right???laugh laugh
Of Course its a rhetorical question, and ....what's that Dear? No, I am not on the computer. Yes Dear. Gotta go, people. bye laugh laugh

Brotherofthewind's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:52 PM
If a man speaks in the forest, but there is no woman to hear him, ...is he still wrong???

Brotherofthewind's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:26 PM
'Boys', like him...have never been in the military nor do they know what the Hell they are talking about. I wouldn't pay attention to what he has said. Also, accept my sympathy for your loss. I too, have been there and fortunately, returned. I praise and give thanks to our men and women for their sacrifices and bravery, for serving their country. Former Special Forces..retired (Lt. Col.)

Previous 1