Community > Posts By > Cheryline22

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:52 AM

Nice with a side of naughty for the right woman.

Give me 5 bro[wink]

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:49 AM

If she liked me more I would have to judge my friends emotions. I would never want to hurt a true friend.

I don't understand why guys behave such a way
In my opinion, you shud too give urself a chance for true love

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:40 AM
What if the girl like you better?

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:29 AM

Personally,I have chubby face, wish it were slimmer though
For guys,I prefer him to be bigger size than me
Chubby face? Where? Maybe rounded but you face still is pretty and not what I would call cubby.

On both sides of my cheek
It is not round,but the meat on it makes it look round
You would knw wat I mean if you squeeze it

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 10:15 AM
Wat would you do?

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 09:46 AM

We are not yet even....maybe some but even then you will still be following what youre man tells you.... Many are still submissive...

I like my man to be incharged in most things,I think it has to do with personality, am very indecisive so I always seek opinions and advices,tht doesn't make me submissive, he can never ask me to do something against my will
Moreover,am stubborn and will argue until he put up white flag if I think am right in tht case..
Thts why I always 'fight' and 'argue' with him..Sigh

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 09:05 AM
It happened to me twice when I was in Moscow.
In metro, a man kissed me from behind, I was shocked,stared at him and moved away
On the street, a man walked passed me gave me a sudden kiss,then he laughed and walked away, I was shocked and stiff

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:32 AM
Personally,I have chubby face, wish it were slimmer though
For guys,I prefer him to be bigger size than me

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:24 AM

I always think that a girl with a pretty face and lovely personality is amazing, I wouldn't bother me if she was fat/ skinny or anywhere in between, if she has a pretty face and I get on well with her that's all that matters to me :smile:
Although I have so far found it quite hard to find girls like that

Even if she's obese with angelic face?

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:22 AM

I always think that a girl with a pretty face and lovely personality is amazing, I wouldn't bother me if she was fat/ skinny or anywhere in between, if she has a pretty face and I get on well with her that's all that matters to me :smile:
Although I have so far found it quite hard to find girls like that

Even if she's obese with angelic face?

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 08:18 AM

what do you prefer?

I prefer the third option: healthy.

I loved your answer

Cheryline22's photo
Fri 02/15/13 04:57 PM

You are a very attractive young lady. But, there's nothing in your profile to give anyone a sense of who you are. Tell us about the things you enjoy doing. What are your long term goals for the future? How will you reach them? What do you need to be happy and content?

Then talk about the kind of person you'd like to meet.

Try to do all this in a fun, lighthearted way that will show your personality.

Thanks for the comment, sigh, writing is not my thing, maybe I shud add some info

Cheryline22's photo
Fri 02/15/13 04:55 PM

a good variety of pics but you need to add a little more info flowerforyou :smile:

Thanks for the advice,will wrk on it

Cheryline22's photo
Fri 02/15/13 04:52 PM

You are cute, I looked and don't see why a young man would not visit your profile.

Thanks gent, mayb they dnt knw my existence,lol

Cheryline22's photo
Fri 02/15/13 04:49 PM

Youre cute dont worry...9

Thanks sweetie~

Cheryline22's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:48 PM
I never asked a guy out for a date,am a girl with very high ego and very stubborn..wat I do is I try to catch his gaze if I find him attractive,but if you ask me how I can't tell you exactly how
And if he is a shy boy but interested in me,I'll ask him out indirectly,maybe ask him a favor to go buy some stuffs with me.

Cheryline22's photo
Wed 02/13/13 09:59 PM
Happy valentine's day!!!

Tell me wat u think about me,why no one seems to visit my profile and leave a msg?

1 2 3 5 Next