Community > Posts By > Cheryline22

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:26 PM

The most common reason is that they aren't confident in, or are outright ashamed of their appearance for one reason or another. Others, especially women, have had creeper/stalker issues or feel they get too much superficial attention if they have a photo up, and/or would just prefer to interact with people based on their personality without any influence of how attractive they are or aren't. That probably covers about 95% of them, and I can't think of much more that wouldn't fall under some variation of the above, besides fake profiles and/or someone posing to be the opposite sex for whatever reason.

can i suggest another reason?
when i first started this site i didnt upload photo until recently,it was because i didnt know how to upload..

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:23 PM
well,it is hard for me to explain and express my feelings
i'll make a sour or sulky face,but i wont tell you why am upset unless you keep pestering me why

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:20 PM

I play with my hair a lot when I get tired.

I always sneeze after washing my hands (never knew why). laugh

i sneeze every morning when i wake up..(shrug)

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:18 PM

I fix everyones collars... or straighten their ties... or tuck tags in.. the other day i turned to a guy in the elevator and straightened his tie and fixed his collar...

its almost compulsive for me lol

wow,can i know his reaction?

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:15 PM

I like to count the hairs on my big toes. 17 left 22 right.

Just so you can remember your left from your right yes?

As for me...i can't walk past a crooked picture without straightening it.

wow,sort of perfectionist?

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:13 PM

I'm an huge anime fan and like to cosplay.

this is normal in Japan,and probably most asian countries

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:12 PM

I'm so weird I'm pro...Too much to really name though, big list, a lot of s*. I'll start soft...I'm fascinated by serial killers, and of recently; mass murderers.

wow,hope youre not too into it tht you do wat they do

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:10 PM

Let me start off with one of my quirks: I enjoy certain kind of pains, injection(vaccination,blood donation),soreness after exercise,pain frm bruising

Do you think you're weird?what makes you weird?share with me ;)

that is weirdlaugh

I am weird because I have a somewhat unique lifestyle and I do a lot of my own "doctorin'" I also have some belief systems that are not widely accepted by others (oh well...laugh )

Care to share?

Ohhhh....now we have to admit all of quirks on here???laugh

Well this may only seem weird to others because I am so much older than many on here. I am just one of those people that thinks chicken broth and tea cures everythingflowerforyou

hey,sista i do my own 'doctorin' as well
drink fresh lemon juice first thing in the morning helps in liver detox, it also gives you fairer complexion and helps to lose weight
just my 2cents
maybe you shud open a post and share with us your "secret recipe"

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:06 PM

Woah. You're braver than me. If I have to get an injection, I tense up and the colour drains from my face. laugh. I get hyperactive when my blood sugar level dips. It feels like my body trying to break out of itself.

:p i was always the first girl to get an injection back in highschool even guys respected that and said 'ladies first'

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:02 PM

I like to stare at people and watch their facial expressions.

:( i always avoid eye contact...

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:00 PM

I like to count the hairs on my big toes. 17 left 22 right.

Just so you can remember your left from your right yes?

As for me...i can't walk past a crooked picture without straightening it.

It is very hard for me to remember left from right now, that is old data from memories. As part of a conspiracy, my toes went bald and now my head is doing the same! sad

haha,dont be sad,you got less work to do now since there is much lesser hair

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:39 AM
Let me start off with one of my quirks: I enjoy certain kind of pains, injection(vaccination,blood donation),soreness after exercise,pain frm bruising

Do you think you're weird?what makes you weird?share with me ;)

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:00 AM

Usually I am practical BUT being a child of chaos I cannot help but break out the romantic sometimes!

But a one sides romance is so BOARING!

Love does work both directions you know!

Yeah. If a woman insists on the romantic option when it is more expensive than the practical option, then the woman should pay for the romantic option.

Absolutely!

You dnt hv to spend a dime to be romantic
Like myself,I like experimentin new thing,dff kind of facial and body massage,and if it works,I'd like to give a nice massage on him out of tge blue..sometimes I'll record a voice note wakin him up,tellin him how much I care
I must say am a romantic person,sometimes too much,and I hope he does the same
He doesn't hv to buy me gift(I never ask my bf to buy me stuff)but am girl who needs attention,romantic to me is like he always keep me on his thought,msg me to knw wat am upto,look into my eyes and care for me wholeheartedlyy
I knw its unreal,until nw I cnt find anyone like tht

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 06:57 AM

Usually I am practical BUT being a child of chaos I cannot help but break out the romantic sometimes!

But a one sides romance is so BOARING!

Love does work both directions you know!

Yeah. If a woman insists on the romantic option when it is more expensive than the practical option, then the woman should pay for the romantic option.

Absolutely!

You dnt hv to spend a dime to be romantic
Like myself,I like experimentin new thing,dff kind of facial and body massage,and if it works,I'd like to give a nice massage on him out of tge blue..sometimes I'll record a voice note wakin him up,tellin him how much I care
I must say am a romantic person,sometimes too much,and I hope he does the same
He doesn't hv to buy me gift(I never ask my bf to buy me stuff)but am girl who needs attention,romantic to me is like he always keep me on his thought,msg me to knw wat am upto,look into my eyes and care for me wholeheartedlyy
I knw its unreal,until nw I cnt find anyone like tht

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 12:10 AM

I do not think it has much or anything to do with ego or anything like that..the various circumstances,ordeals men go through putting two and two,to keep family together,having to face and overcome terrible obstacles,etc....are some reasons men seem to be kind of immune to crying! But that does,nt mean men at times don't shed tears...personally,i have been through real painful periods that hurt way deep down,that took me days to get by,that made me kinda wailed somehow, but i did'nt cry, not because i did'nt want to,the tears did'nt just flow...all the same we all have tears moving emotions.

wow,youre a strong man
hmm,same here,ive been through a lot of pains too,even now,the hurt never stop,but am kindda immuned to it,there was times i cried every night before sleep and i didnt talk to anyone,i locked myself in the room,but year after year,i stopped crying for the same issue rather i chose to fight to get over it,so wish me luck,am stil in the progress

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 12:04 AM

... I'm not a man.

Thank God! happy

Hmmm...Do aliens believe in God?

spock

lol

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 12:02 AM

Its not just men that don't cry some women don't either. I don't cry. Its not because I was raised not to. I just believe crying makes you weak and vunerable and I want to stay strong. Plus its just a waste of tears. Crying doesn't solve anything. It will only make you feel worse.

wow,good for you
i cry easily,too emotional
its not tht i love to cry, i just cant help it
i cry when watching sad movies,hearing tragedy(even if its none of my business),when someone sing beautifully etc...

Cheryline22's photo
Sun 02/17/13 12:00 AM

Give me one good reason why a man should cry in public.

she didn't say in public but rather why not cry in front of your loved ones or friends and family if youve been hurt?

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:54 PM

Personally,I have chubby face, wish it were slimmer though
For guys,I prefer him to be bigger size than me
Chubby face? Where? Maybe rounded but you face still is pretty and not what I would call cubby.

On both sides of my cheek
It is not round,but the meat on it makes it look round
You would knw wat I mean if you squeeze it

How can I squeeze it when you live so far away? sad

i was just saying, i normally dont allow anyone to touch my face

Cheryline22's photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:51 PM

Personally,I have chubby face, wish it were slimmer though
For guys,I prefer him to be bigger size than me

You call that chubby? Wow. If you were slimmer would you say you looked obese? Hardly any fat on you :)

thx sweetie, the fact is my bones are small, you cant really tell even if i gain a lot of fat