Community > Posts By > bodtender

bodtender's photo
Tue 09/15/09 12:33 PM
^^^^^^^^^rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I love it

bodtender's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:31 AM
Hmmmmmm....Well groomed,well educated,well spoken ..yes..but sexy? Not in my opinion. But we all have our preferences.

bodtender's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:34 AM
Nice to meet you. My name is Shelly. I have been a member foe awhile ,but just don't get here as often as I'd like. Thank you for the Welcomeflowerforyou

bodtender's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:20 AM
One giant cup coming upflowerforyou

bodtender's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:17 AM
:wink: Well now...that gives me an idea of how to get rid of people I don't likelaugh laugh laugh rofl rofl ...............J/K....I have a very warped sense of humor:tongue:

bodtender's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:08 AM
Very nice....I think I may just have to print that out and hang it on my wall.

bodtender's photo
Mon 09/14/09 05:02 AM
Good Morning all.....Fresh brewed coffee ready and waitingdrinker

bodtender's photo
Mon 09/14/09 04:54 AM
Edited by bodtender on Mon 09/14/09 04:58 AM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE WOMEN OVER FIFTY DONT LIKE SEX ANY MORE

Are you kidding? I'm almost 58 and can't think of a day in my adult like that I did like sex

Am I reading this right? Did you say "did like"??
Oh my! That is so sad...:cry: sad2tears

I'm more of a twice a day gal myself :wink: :thumbsup:

See one should not post with only an hours sleep....that should have read ..DIDN'Tblushing I can't remember a day I didn't like sex

bodtender's photo
Sun 09/13/09 08:49 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT IS TRUE WOMEN OVER FIFTY DONT LIKE SEX ANY MORE

Are you kidding? I'm almost 58 and can't think of a day in my adult like that I did like sex

bodtender's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:17 AM
^^^^^^ so ....what's the problem?,don't you want to see people smile?laugh laugh laugh laugh

bodtender's photo
Sun 09/13/09 03:10 AM
drinker Good Morning

bodtender's photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:12 PM
^^^^Thank you very much...I am a bit warpedsurprised :laughing: :laughing:

bodtender's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:43 PM
There are a few apartments in the 575.00 range but most are more,food is about the same everywhere ,gas fluctuates form 249.9 agal to about 257.9..always higher in the summer and around Holidays.
The average pay is not that great depending on what you do..however most service type jobs are in the $7.00 to $8.00 range depending on experience. Go to Wilmington Star News on-line and check the classified section...gives you an idea of housing and job pay scale.

bodtender's photo
Thu 09/03/09 04:26 PM
I am here for friends....I already know a few people here from another site...in fact you all got the best of the best from over there:wink:

bodtender's photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:30 AM

They've usually recovered fully from past relationship(s) and hold no baggage that is forward. Yups, older ladies are for this guy.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Well you haven't met me:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ....We Have a life time of baggage...just know what suitcase not to open

bodtender's photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:21 AM
Google is your friend....just type in Wilmington,NC and a wealth of informative sites pop up. I live in Wilmington and enjoy it ,however it all depends on what you are looking for as to weather you will or not. I will tell you that the job market is not so great right now..but who knows what it will be like in a year.
There are a lot of community events...free concert series,festivals,farmers markets ect. There is a growing Arts community here as well as a film studio. UNCW is located here(10 minutes from the beach) and Cape fear Community College . The Cape Fear River runs at the edge of Historic Downtown and has a lovely river walk flanked by shops and restaurants.

bodtender's photo
Fri 08/07/09 10:43 AM
Ah....Guys..we live at the beach...get out thereglasses

bodtender's photo
Sun 07/26/09 10:04 PM

When we can embrace that we are all humans with the same needs then we can create true peace and harmony throughout the planet. Until then we shall continue to watch the many disagreements, bigotry, superstitions, differences, racism, intolerance, dangerous egos, and other petty reasons for keeping a planet unstable.

I have seen too many cultures clash because of different national prides, color, race, and idealogies in my profession. If the human ego doesn't disappear then we shall never see peace.

It is sad to study in history and it is sad to watch on the news, and it is even worse to experience in reality.

Such an idealogy that I dream for will probably remain nothing more then a dream, yet I preach the impossible regardless if many can't grasp it as a possiblity. Then I shall just remain as a idealist that keeps dreaming the impossible.

Sorry to have killed your thread. I am sure you will find many people who will tell you stories of how they personally have met and got along with many nationalities and races. Have fun with it and I hope you learn something unique from itdrinker

Yes, I agree...

WE must appreciate and embrace the DIFFERENCES that make up people...to embrace them and respect the differences is the idealistic view that I strive for...that I dream of...

There are many differences among people...that enables me to learn, to respect, to embrace those differences in human beings...

we may all have the same needs, yet many people are at different levels of those needs...and THAT must be respected to grow as 'one' in the Universe...

true peace and harmony can and WILL be achieved...I believe that as well...

I do believe that to respect the differences in cultures, colors, and needs will result in One Love...

People may need the same thing, yet, not at the same time...a person must go where that person is to start the growth process...and that is different in different cultures and colors...

we do not need to be the same in order to respect each other...

JMO...

sorry Dan for getting off topic....

I love this woman,she is so wise...................I love you too Dan

bodtender's photo
Wed 02/11/09 12:40 PM
^^^also a favorite of mine Lisa. Thank you Judy for posting this, Cathy can use all the prayers,positive thoughts and love that can be sent her way ,as well as her Daughter-in-law and grandchildren.

She is indeed and exceptional person,that has kept a positive and upbeat presence through so many hardships.

Cathy you are very loved and held very dear in so many hearts

bodtender's photo
Fri 01/02/09 04:23 PM
stopped in to check on Dan's progress,good to see you posting Dan....but I'm still worried about you, there was not one mean,despicable,gross or sarcastic thing in your postlaugh laugh laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6