Community > Posts By > Gryphyn

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:18 PM
><, Bravo, words like this are the root of all that is good in life. ^-^

bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:13 PM
Traveling solo is a great way to find the right exit, and as Txs said its still a great journey if you enjoy the trip.

bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:01 AM
Thanks for the reply mom n dog, I love the last exit I took, its definately one I will be taking for a while.

:heart:
G

Gryphyn's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:23 PM
I couldn't have said it better.

bigsmile :heart: flowerforyou

G

Gryphyn's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:21 PM
I still am amazed at the way you put thoughts to words.

flowerforyou :heart: bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Mon 01/21/08 08:19 PM
Edited by Gryphyn on Mon 01/21/08 08:25 PM
Traveling down a long highway seems to bring thoughts never sought after in the daydreams of the mind. These highways seem endless, with exits all along them. Some of them turn one way, while others seem to travel in the same direction, yet take me to a different destination. Other exits have rest stops where we can gather our strength, where we are able to stretch our legs. Knowing that no matter how much leg room there is, it is never enough to be truly comfortable traveling the long highways. Another stop has a place to grab some refreshments and food to sooth the grumbles.

It seems this highway has made many turns over the years, and the interchanges in life have sometimes led me to far away places. Other exits took me back to where I started, and the most recent has led me home.

This home is no longer freezing, although the temperatures outside are near zero. The warmth that keeps this heart beating stronger each day is a welcome feeling. It is one that I searched for all my life, it is intoxicating with freedoms only a lovestruck fool could ever understand. I am comfortable in my surroundings today and I can stretch anytime I want to. I don't need to find a place to pull over anymore.

Do you need to pull over to get comfortable?

Waiting for the next rest stop?

Join me in the travels of a lifetime and welcome the warmth only a Love struck Fool can find.

Home is where my heart is and the warmth will keep me even in sub zero temperatures.

Are there more Fools like me on this Highway to Somewhere?

flowerforyou :heart: :wink: bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:17 PM
If you submit at that site you relinquish all your rights, so beware of places like that.
There are a few that help in getting your work out there so read the fine print carefully.

:wink:

G

Gryphyn's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:13 PM
Anyone care to join me in a little skating on the pond?

:wink: bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:29 PM

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:27 PM

Good for you Gryph...I was getting that way...but I have three beautiful girls to live for and one beautiful lady who stole my heart. I hope you and TG have a wonderful year yourself.

Be strong my friend there is sooooo much more to do without them I don't miss them at all, and the morning hacking does go away.

Those darn women that steal our hearts are something else aren't they noway laugh blushing bigsmile May you and your Ladies have a great year also. I'll let TG know your thinking about us.

bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:18 PM
I wouldn't be too concerned. I was somewhat the same way till I was 20 or so and then got married for all the wrong reasons. Parental pressure was just as bad as peer pressures, and as a result I got married to prove everyone wrong. The best thing you could do is support him in all his decisions, and DON'T talk down to him no matter what. He is old enough to make his own decisions, and outside pressures could cause more damage than good.

Thats my take on the situation, and thats experience from being in his position 28 yrs ago. It took over 2 decades for me to realize and make the decision to end an unhappy marriage.

Think about it, and talk with him IF he asks for help otherwise he will think your intruding, at least thats what I felt.

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:09 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all those who believe in something.

:wink: :heart: bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:06 PM
Good Luck on quitting, 8 years ago today I quit, it was not a resolution it was just time for it. I smoked 2-3 packs a day for 23 yrs and went cold turkey. I hope those around you help in supporting you in this, without them I may not have succedded.

:wink: noway glasses bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:35 AM

Peering through this storm of snow,
When it melts where does it go.
Does it leak into the tree,
Does it bring a life to me.
Does it bring uncertain death,
Does it hold a single breath.
Does it live just to melt,
Does it soak into my pelt.
Does it give us life to see,
Does it let us all just be.
Does it melt just like our day,
Does it really fade away.
Does it linger in our mind,
Does it leave us all behind.
Does it pass like days of old,
Does it heal as songs are told.
Does it drift upon the skies,
Does it tell so many lies.
Does it pass each dying day,
Does it really blow away.
Does it have its own life,
Does it feel love or strife.
Does it know how to feel,
Does it know if it is real.
When it drifts through times passed,
Peering thoughts of life’s past

Gryphyn's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:04 AM
Let peace be your guide and the path will find you.
Happy New year Terry and may your path be a Happy New one.

:wink: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:00 AM

Long time passing and afar,
Can we make it to the car.
Can we walk through all the snow,
Where we follow, if we go.

Going to a place of dreams,
Living life and hearing screams.
If I holler will you be,
Will you come stand next to me.

I don’t wonder why we met,
God has blessed us you can bet.
As a family you will see,
As we walk we both are free

From this tree of wanting, desire,
It will guide us to a fire.
Flames have burned so deep within,
Now this new life will begin.

From the dawn of times past,
Dreams are followed to the last.
We can dream throughout the year,
Of old times held very dear.

Dearer now as times come,
Knowing life as a sum.
Equal to our hearts desire,
Burning is our hearts afire.

As I think of times to come,
We can walk into the sun.
Sets of life we two walk,
Never watching of the clock.

Time it passes as last year,
As we walk as one so dear.
Dearer now this life I see,
Yes my love you’re here with me.

We are two like moon and sun,
See the brighter sum of one.
We will last a year and more,
As is written by the score.

Scores of writings I have written,
Of the one I have been smitten.
Smite us now because I feel
Through the years a dream is real.

Now as winds will blow my way,
I will stand here on this day.
I will tell you without fear,
Trees of life and love is here.

Growing this and every day,
Love will guide us in its way.
Greater more than yesterday,
It does grow in everyway.

Gryphyn's photo
Thu 12/27/07 05:26 PM
bigsmile What a Christmas present, a new addition to the family.bigsmile happy Welcome Joshua the the greatest church on earth.

Does that mean I'm an Uncle?bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 12/26/07 05:08 AM

I guess you wont ****ing write back, to naive to read the bible and what it says of those who judge?

LOLOL, Please give me a break, you act like I just pissed in your cherios. Like I said work is far more important than baby sitting.

In answer to your statement of breeding? That is laughable at best, by your statements it seems you know enough about the "Mormon" faith to make some assumptions. I by no means support the "Mormon" faith however I do support the rule of honesty and as a result I will help some to understand different philosophies as I am able to.

I have been to enough different churches to hear that same language from just about all of them, and as a result I consider myself neutral.

Have a nice day it is time to punch in and get some work done.

TTYL

G:wink:

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 12/26/07 03:19 AM
Truly funny are your assumptions, you beleive what you will. Since you have a belief that they THINK they are gods you have made the statement as you did. That is GOSSIP in its true form. If you pass it on as this YOU have once again added to the GOSSIP AND ridicule that gets people like me upset.

I don't have the time to baby sit you in what YOU believe I have a real job to get to.

Besides IF you read the rules posted here this thread should be deleted since you have obviously attacked one particular religion with your statement.

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

G

Gryphyn's photo
Wed 12/26/07 03:06 AM
Before you make snap decisions on any religion or belief maybe you should investigate it properly? For example the "Mormons" do NOT believe themselves to be gods. Only those who listen to gossip and ridicule believe they do.

Have a nice day and remember knowledge is a gateway to sanity.

Glaugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25