Community > Posts By > TonyV

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:06 PM
Religion is mans way of getting to God God doesn't want religion He wants relationship.belief or unbelief its a choice Please don't base your choice on what you don't see or understand.If you don't believe go to the source of what you think is a lie, not to a church, or a man but in God and ask him if He's real .If God is a lie you've wasted what a minute or two of your life. But what if He answers???? I say expect the unexpected

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:44 PM
ohsherry wow thank you you're off the charts in my book

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:44 PM
ohsherry wow thank you you're off the charts in my book

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:24 PM
to live right before God

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:20 PM
Welcome Amy,and thank you for the add.I will always be glad to share some stories some laughs and if you need to vent an ear take care and don't worry I'm a lil over 4 ft bigsmile flowerforyou drinker

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:09 PM
Edited by TonyV on Mon 04/14/08 07:11 PM
sorry but what is that,, a bruise,and if i'm to rate a bruise....ok hmmmm lets give a 7 for form and a 8 for technic and a 6 for size and a 3 for the laceration???????huh

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:04 PM
That was awesome I really like that write.

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:01 PM
good write!!!As long as we can,, don't give him your hand lol

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:32 PM
thanx its encouraging to hear from you all

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:13 PM
greetings and welcomeflowerforyou drinker

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:12 PM
no not really it was a joke of sorts I asked in a previous post if there was in women in the san jose area and got no reply hahahahalaugh

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:12 PM
no not really it was a joke of sorts I asked in a previous post if there was in women in the san jose area and got no reply hahahahalaugh

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:04 PM
Edited by TonyV on Mon 04/14/08 04:07 PM
I'm fairly new to this internet stuff its pretty fasinating.I'm really not sure of myself in this type of setting so I do appreciate all the feedback you all take care

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:04 PM
lilith thanx I'll work on that for sure,being a parent is who Ive been for so long now its what I identify myself with. Appreciate the feedback thats stuff I need to know

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:39 PM
another rate me question huh lolbigsmile I dunno whats worse me asking or you answering lol just joking around thanks As far as pricing goes is that on a sliding scale hahaha it depends on the replybigsmile

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:30 PM
I hope I'm not out of place here,But I believe God's tests only make us stronger brother. He will neither leave you nor forsake you. " Even though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death. I shall fear no evil for you are with me. Your rod and your staff comfort me.You oh Lord prepare a table in the presence of my enmies.You anoint my head with oil.
I hope I'm not out of line here just trying to send some encouragement

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:19 PM
Any comments or advise would be cool

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:59 PM
have faith Sisters thats what the poems about

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:55 PM
thanks a hope and thought

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:51 PM
One day closer
Each day closer till I find, that woman who will be mine
Not to own or possess but to grow with and caress. To be her strengh and her be mine,she would be that treasured find To feel her heartbeat apon my chest, wrapped in my arms as we rest.Holding her hand as we go, hoping that time will go real slow.To look in her eyes and see her light,just love her with all of my might. Hmmm today brought me one day closer