Community > Posts By > TonyV

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:11 PM
grumble

TonyV's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:31 AM
Hello just wondering if thers any women in the San Jose Ca. area????

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:59 PM
I love that song we need to to take a stand here and bring our children home.This is a great nation run by those who line their pockets with its greatness.ENOUGH

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:22 PM
hey i'm kinda new to all this internet stuff I have my lil girl posted with me in fact most of my pics are of me and my kids is this wrong?????

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 07:01 PM
Please Mr. President why won't you step in
have they ever had to notify your next of kin
you see my brothers and my sisters they fight your war
tell me again why do gas prices soar
Is there freedom to be won or terrorism on our back
tell me again why we're still in Iraq
I'll say a prayer for those that are still there
tell me again why you don't care
Mr President you've cheated you've lied to cover up truths
Tell me again where does it all END
Dedicated to those who serve Thank you for our freedom

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:30 PM
Hey there Akinyahalo,I'm a single dad whose had to fight for his children. My advise to you take her to court,They will order a dna test for the children.If you are not the father she will have to repay what you have payed her. GO TO COURT stand up for yourself and possibly your children.She can not keep you away from the children unless you're proven to be a threat. I encourage you to do all within your power no matter what it takes to be apart of those childrens lives.I say this in all respect a man has got to be man stand up for yours!!!

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 04:16 PM
yeah thats part of the problem plus my dating skills are mighty rusty pssst last time i was dating "hey baby whats your sign"was a pick up line lol

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 12:21 PM
thank you

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 12:21 PM
Good advise thanks

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 12:19 PM
hello I'm a single dad with two children who live with me me full time. I have had full custody of them since my son was 2mo old and my lil girl since she was a lil over 2. Well my son is now 10 and my daughter is now 12.I'm trying to get out their and date but it sure isn't easy. Any advise is welcome

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 12:08 PM
This is not a poem in any sorts its more of a thought and I'd like to see what kind of replies I get thanx

Selfishness or Selflessness
Alone in my thoughts I wondered How to measure ones heart, or their motives,How do you gage ones character or see what lies within And in these thoughts I found that the heart speaks but two words Selfishness or Selflessness
Selfishness is a portrait that is best disguised by total lies.It is self centered, self motivated,and self seeking Selfishness partners itself with the likes of greed and lust unfullfilled and unsatisfied is a must. Selfishness steals and kills what could be, and replaces it with what shall never be.Its sows in lonliness dispair and darkness.Its fruit is bitterness and leaves the heart dry
Selflessness is a portrait of service, of thinking of others before yourself. It never confuses kindness for weakness It's partners are truth,integrity,and hope. it brings pleasure fullfillment and wholeness to each life it touches.It sows in happiness,and light. And it reaps in love and leaves the heart full of life.
Both of these are an act of the heart they are choices we choose I have found myself in both and have found that selflessness is were I want to be. Thanx

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 11:02 AM
Angellight hello and welcome hope to see you keep that light on all of us,flowerforyou

TonyV's photo
Sun 04/13/08 08:36 AM
Edited by TonyV on Sun 04/13/08 08:47 AM
Seems like you have men really down
They're left with no answers only a frown
But there's something I'll add and this I'll say
Please don't view men all in this way
We're gentle caring tender and strong
Don't limit your view by those who live wrong
I'll leave you with this and its all that'll say
continue your search and have a good day!!

TonyV's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:40 PM
hey whats up he-who-walksalone. I'm doing good you be cool and hope you don''t make that journey alone for to much longer lol

TonyV's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:34 PM
Thank all you all for your replys they are appreciated
bigsmile

TonyV's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:32 PM
hey brother sob420 you have to come with some hooks so you can hang it'll happen just be u

TonyV's photo
Sat 04/12/08 11:29 PM
What no escalator, looks like I'm gonna have to pull out them spidey skills,, Hey T,then we'll kick off a 5th floor the all deluxe VIP suite for those who refuse to stay down lol Thanx T appreciate your comment take it easy

TonyV's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:25 PM
Hello everybody. Hey I love to make people laugh so lets get this party started and see if we both can come out of this thing with some new friends.So please buckle up up your seats return you trays to the upright postion and lets break some bread internet style

1 3 Next