Community > Posts By > Button1019

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:43 PM

I pretty much was at work all day in meetings... came home and found that it had snowed in my house. (dogs ate the toliet paper)
noway noway noway noway OH!!! I would've been pretty upset!!! lol, is kind of funny though....

yeah I try to remember to put the toilet paper up but some mornings i forget...
Well, I can see why. It's not everyday you think you have to hide toilet paper from an animal....lol
Oh that stinks!! I'm sorry that happened!! That must've sucked!!! Bummer!!!

LoL very true, a friend of mine told me that they were having a party for me but came home too late to enjoy it.

it's alright i'll learn one day to make sure i put it up out of their reach

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:39 PM

I pretty much was at work all day in meetings... came home and found that it had snowed in my house. (dogs ate the toliet paper)
noway noway noway noway OH!!! I would've been pretty upset!!! lol, is kind of funny though....

Well, I can see why. It's not everyday you think you have to hide toilet paper from an animal....lol

LoL very true, a friend of mine told me that they were having a party for me but came home too late to enjoy it.

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:36 PM

yea my cat loves toilet paper

I just can't figure out why they like to play with it, they have plenty of toys to keep them entertained.

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:35 PM

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:31 PM

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:16 PM
It's flattering depending on who is winking... my preference is just start a conversation, a little more straight forward than winking

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 04:58 PM

Yes, he and I ended up getting married after being together for 3 years, 1 month after saying "I Do", he decided that he wanted to be single like most of his co-workers.. the marriage only lasted 11 months. didn't end up being the best thing in the long run...

im sorry flowerforyou

Awwe thank you but it's okay, i'm better off without him....

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 04:55 PM
Yes, he and I ended up getting married after being together for 3 years, 1 month after saying "I Do", he decided that he wanted to be single like most of his co-workers.. the marriage only lasted 11 months. didn't end up being the best thing in the long run...

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:52 PM

i know every one knows what im talking about on this topic so if any one has answers for the people that do not please leave your thoughts

just because the inital thought seems to be the "right way" doesn't necessarily turn out to be such.... just take a second look a the full situation before making a determination as what your initial thought was about what the right way is.

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 06:12 PM
i love it..

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 05:56 PM
I can completely agree with that statement :)

no photo
Tue 08/05/08 05:47 PM
when you look into someones eyes, without saying any words, knowing everything will always be okay

1 2 4 Next