Community > Posts By > Button1019

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:21 PM
there have been quite a few lessons that i have learned but the biggest is that no matter how long 2 people have been together, neither really knows the other; which relates to my quote: Do you know or do you think you know...

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:57 PM
Silent conversations

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:46 AM
I haven't been in that situation but it would be a little strange, especially if it wasn't yours.

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 09:12 AM

Although there are truths in here about some maybe, I feel like not only have women been yet again generalized and catagorized as emotional manipulative miscreants to be "had", but it's a dis to smart men.
I personally very much appreciate a thoughtful man who would take the time to find out what my favorite food or flowers or passions are.
And, I personally do not care for this... "On the other hand, if you start talking to a
woman and you say, "OK, so tell me something...
Why is it that all women say that they want sweet,
nice guys... but they all date sexy, selfish, bad
boys?" (and then make fun of any answer she gives)
Now you're having an EMOTIONAL conversation. " ~~~~ This is crap and a major turn off for me!!! I like to start off with intelligent conversation and THAT IS SEXY!!! frustrated

I fully agree with this statement...

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:40 AM
To a slow dance in the rain
To the song of nature's sound
Only to the beat
Of the two hearts around

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:23 AM

GOOOOOOOD Morning!!! Coffee and other breakfast beverages are being served in the main hall!!! drinker

On my way for coffee (coffee maker quit working 3 days ago) ...

Mine crapped out on me July 2, the day my grandson was born, but I HAD to get a new one PRONTO!!! I couldn't live without one!!! Hey, at least I got my money's worth from that old thing, over 10 years of service!!! I don't know how you exist without your java!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I ususally just drink coffee on the weekends... I'm not a full-blown coffee drinker but i am going to get a new one this weekend:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:22 AM

good morning buttons,, no ones pushed yours this morning i presume?

nope, no one has pushed them in a while.

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:52 AM

GOOOOOOOD Morning!!! Coffee and other breakfast beverages are being served in the main hall!!! drinker

On my way for coffee (coffee maker quit working 3 days ago) ...

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:46 AM
Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. (i live in Tennesse so it's just 9:46am)

Have a good day flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:39 PM
absolutely nothing, not worth talking to

:smile:

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:48 PM
oh yeah... dated a guy 2 1/2 years, he had joined the army, i traveled to go see him graduate boot camp as well as his first training courses, he proposed, i accepted, 2 months later he calls and says that he doesn't want to continue the relationship, 6 months later he gets married to the chick he was dating before me...

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:35 PM
production planner, scheduler, and inventory analyst

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 08:02 PM
i wish i could be accepted for who i am and not for who someone else wants me to be or look like

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:50 PM
i'd tell him he shouldn't have spent his money on drugs so that he could get him a bus ticket to get to where he needed to go.

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:33 PM
absolutely not, why stoop to their level...

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:13 PM

dont like to sleep alone but dont have a choice at the moment

you've always got the choice ;)

really?;)

but of course...

**snuggles**

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:08 PM

dont like to sleep alone but dont have a choice at the moment

you've always got the choice ;)

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:05 PM
**love to snuggle**

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:52 PM

I pretty much was at work all day in meetings... came home and found that it had snowed in my house. (dogs ate the toliet paper)
noway noway noway noway OH!!! I would've been pretty upset!!! lol, is kind of funny though....

yeah I try to remember to put the toilet paper up but some mornings i forget...
Well, I can see why. It's not everyday you think you have to hide toilet paper from an animal....lol
Oh that stinks!! I'm sorry that happened!! That must've sucked!!! Bummer!!!

LoL very true, a friend of mine told me that they were having a party for me but came home too late to enjoy it.

it's alright i'll learn one day to make sure i put it up out of their reach
Yeah, no kidding....It's not like you can lock the cat in a room all day....it would go NUTS!!! And you'd probably feel bad too.... I love animals!!! They're just like little kids....

True, i'm a total animal lover, I dont' have a cat, it's 3 dogs that like to have a snow party,i get on to them but that doesn't seem to work...LoL...
Oh I'm sorry!! DUH!! I thought you had the cat!! The one guy had the cat... But, still, you can't lock 3 dogs up in a room all day....wouldn't be right....they're too human to do that to them.....they have feelings too....

;) it's okay, i know, they don't get locked up, they just like to make snow to play in

no photo
Thu 08/07/08 05:47 PM

I pretty much was at work all day in meetings... came home and found that it had snowed in my house. (dogs ate the toliet paper)
noway noway noway noway OH!!! I would've been pretty upset!!! lol, is kind of funny though....

yeah I try to remember to put the toilet paper up but some mornings i forget...
Well, I can see why. It's not everyday you think you have to hide toilet paper from an animal....lol
Oh that stinks!! I'm sorry that happened!! That must've sucked!!! Bummer!!!

LoL very true, a friend of mine told me that they were having a party for me but came home too late to enjoy it.

it's alright i'll learn one day to make sure i put it up out of their reach
Yeah, no kidding....It's not like you can lock the cat in a room all day....it would go NUTS!!! And you'd probably feel bad too.... I love animals!!! They're just like little kids....

True, i'm a total animal lover, I dont' have a cat, it's 3 dogs that like to have a snow party,i get on to them but that doesn't seem to work...LoL...