Community > Posts By > Button1019

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:40 PM

does she really think you got rid of him for being mr wonderful?? My ex's now wife, then g/f use to call me too. I'd never ambarass my self in such a way

I fully agree... well he's 30 and she just turned 21, it's a whole crazy situation he has put himself in...

Hopefully for him he went young enough to find someone vieve enough to believe his BS...isn't that funny...

That's probably true...

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:34 PM

rofl rofl rofl I just got a call from my x-husband's new girlfriend/soon to be wife... she wants my address so they can come talk to me, she has questions regarding our divorce and wants to know my opinion of my x-husband....

All i could do is laugh, (I'm the one that got the divorce) so i told her 1. she's not getting my address 2. there's too many reasons why I got the divorce 3. she's on her own (she's physco) (they are a perfect match) and politely hung up on her...

She keeps calling back

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just thought i would share the laughter rofl rofl rofl rofl

Crazy b*tches...

Ok I can top that one. My x-hubby is in jail. His wife keep calling me about her 14 yr old BF (even though she says there's nothing going on)and the x-hubbys girlfriend keep calling so I can tell her what he says in letters to me. Even though I don't tell her anything. Nothing in the letters has to do with her. laugh top that rofl

Oh geez...

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:33 PM

does she really think you got rid of him for being mr wonderful?? My ex's now wife, then g/f use to call me too. I'd never ambarass my self in such a way

I fully agree... well he's 30 and she just turned 21, it's a whole crazy situation he has put himself in...

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:29 PM

GIVE HER A :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker smokin tears drinks oops rofl

laugh Sure thing, will do laugh

no photo
Fri 08/15/08 06:26 PM
rofl rofl rofl I just got a call from my x-husband's new girlfriend/soon to be wife... she wants my address so they can come talk to me, she has questions regarding our divorce and wants to know my opinion of my x-husband....

All i could do is laugh, (I'm the one that got the divorce) so i told her 1. she's not getting my address 2. there's too many reasons why I got the divorce 3. she's on her own (she's physco) (they are a perfect match) and politely hung up on her...

She keeps calling back

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Just thought i would share the laughter rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:46 PM
to me yes, each person needs to be thier on individual at times... well, maybe not... i'm kinda stuck in the middle on this one....

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:35 PM
absolutely not

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:30 PM

drinker drinker handcuffssmokin smokin

Hum.... flowerforyou

surprised That got flowers?!scared

rofl waving

I live right next to a TSC, I can get one and be back in 5 minutes!

LoL :smile: I've had a 1 too many martini's tonight.

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 06:45 PM

drinker drinker handcuffssmokin smokin

Hum.... flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 05:00 PM
allergies maybe?

no photo
Wed 08/13/08 04:54 PM
from experience, the 'every now and then' turns in to an 'all the time event'.... learned the hard way... x-husband started with smoking pot every now and then to every day then got in to meth... it's one of the reasons why we got divorced.

no photo
Tue 08/12/08 04:05 PM
Where i live, if one person can not find the other, there is an option to do a posting in a newspaper for 30 days, if the spouse does not reply to the add, it can be filed within the courts and the divorce can be finalized 60 days later...

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 04:31 PM
<~~~~born in 1980:wink:

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:00 AM

:banana:
Glad you may be getting your babies back!
flowerforyou

I wish I could find my one dog, and get her back.
brokenheart

awwe. I hope you do. I didn't think i would have the chance to but I now do, Maybe you'll be able to get yours back flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:53 AM

I friend of mine had two cats.One was Lynyrd, and the other one was Skynyrd.
When he and his wife split the judge gave his ex the cats.
He went over one night and took them back.
He was arrested for catnapping and had to pay a big fine.
Six monthes later his ex dropped them off at his house because she didn't really want them to start with.

poor kitties, yeah i wouldn't dog-nap them but i've thought about... I miss my sebastian...

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:41 AM
I don't have any kids so my dogs are like my kids... They are all rescues

Thanks for the support

:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:40 AM

cheers hope ya get yur puppies back, and someone in prison has gained a new puppie,!!!laugh

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:37 AM
He and I had 6 dogs so they got seperated when we got divorced.... but due to his neglection I can fight to get them back happy

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:34 AM
I just found out that i may get my kids (puppies) back :banana: :banana: :banana: I can't wait:banana: :banana:

(x-hubby got them in the divorce, but he has now gone to jail and neglected them) I'll know more this afternoon

no photo
Sat 08/09/08 07:29 PM

Well, Hell There is NO way of knowing if she did have one, My house is huge. Where would I look.
I know it wasn't a pup that came out. I am so SCARED she ate it . frown

look around blankets or pillows or on beds, something soft...