Community > Posts By > RacineSingle

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:07 PM

gosh, doll! i sure do read allotta taboos for u! who's to say u're not negate'in who is truely meant for u?? n yes..even a default pic of some sort'll help.

So what do you mean by that?? taboos??

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:06 PM

:smile: It is a really nice profile,,,,People do like to see who they are talking to,,,,, The 50 mile thing???? I smoke so I am a loser????flowerforyou
No not a loser, just someone I wouldnt date. I have friends who smoke.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:01 PM
your pic is cool where can I find it??

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:00 PM

get a pic, that will really make all the difference...

I know, was just procrastinating, but done.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:59 PM
Hey all, this rain sucks, but it's better than the snow they're supposed to get up North. How about all WI people be on each others friend list. Send a request, I can always use more friends. Figures go from 60s to 30s in a few days. Will never get on the ball field at this rate. laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:48 PM
Age is only a ##, I have friends from 18 -75yrs. I would prefer to date a slightly younger guy, cause I am active and dont look or act my age.!

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:41 PM
Well dude you dont look like someone I'd want to "Play" with in the 1st place. If you want just sex, there are plenty of other sites to go to. I agree with Springbreez!!

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:37 PM
Hi all, joined recently and just want to say Hello!! Hope to make some friends here, and find a mate. happy

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:29 PM
dang scorpio32155 I wish you lived near me. I wish more guys thought that way.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:23 PM
as they say laughter is the best medicine!! laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:17 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I am on other sites too, and the selection sucks. I have chated with a few, then all of a sudden your not a good match, or their to dumb to respond back to you, even if they say no thanks, it's just commen courtesy. I cant believe men over 35 are still so shallow that they still want the barbie doll type. A real women is your best bet every time.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 04:07 PM
newbie here. From Racine as you can tell by my user name. Hope to make some friends here.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:56 PM
ok people, dont kill me now, but looking for honesty here. So read my profile and let me know what you think. I am new here and hoping to make friends and find a mate of course.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:53 PM
he's cute, but if thats his kid I wouldnt date him. I'd be a friend though.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:38 PM
newbie here as of 4/11. Guys just need to be honest, and respond back even if it's a no. They also need to do a better job on filling in their profiles. How else do they expect women to know about them. I think anyones profile shouldnt be posted if all info isn't filled in. Just my opinion.

1 2 3 4 6 Next