Community > Posts By > RacineSingle

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:35 AM
Pretty good, maybe just add a little about what your looking for in a mate. Remember not to judge the book by it's cover!!
Welcome jshflowerforyou

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:58 PM
Here is a WI gal, Chevy, I hope Baste was kidding about not knowing what Wi stands for. If not she doesnt know her states. laugh laugh Rain sucks, but better than snow. We've had to much of both!!

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:46 PM
ok boys whats with the shades smiley??

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:37 PM
parden my spelling!!embarassed

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:36 PM

The Summer Olympics in Beijing are scheduled to open on 8/8/08 at 8:08:08 p.m.

I was kind of think the Olimpics, but wasnt sure

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:34 PM
Has anyone else seen that date put up at the bottom of their screen while watching tv. I believe NBC is doing it. Beside it being all the same ## what does it mean???

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:28 PM
Love the show, but this year is a bit crazy. They should have just killed Ben when they had the chance, he's nothing but a manipulator. If only 6 survivred, did the rest stay or killed by the guy looking for the island. So many ??? to ask!!!

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:22 PM
I think the show is stupid. I've tried to watch it, but just can't do it.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:16 PM
New York and Vegas. I dont like D.C. so Miami is out.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 08:14 PM

1.Rocky & Bullwinkle

2. Top Cat

3. The Jetsons

4. The Flintstones

5. Astro Boy ( The first animea series. )

6. The Hillbilly Bears

7. Underdog

8. Tennessee Tuxedo & Chumley

9. Ruff & Reddy munimula which is aluminum backwards.laugh

10. Huckleberry Hound, Yogi Bear, Snagglepuss...Basically all the Hanna Barbera cartoons.

Yes, I remember Courageous Cat & Minute Mouse.

How about Touche` Turtle and Dum Dum

Forgot about Magilla Gorilla.....Oh Mr. Peebelles

My list could go on and on.

I agree, just about all the Hanna Barbera toons rocked, and Warner Bros. I luv Taz. Todays stuff sucks.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:59 PM
no f'n way Mike should have went. The blondes should be gone along with dredlocks boy!!

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:54 PM
I like it too, but sometimes they get a little weird. indifferent

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:43 PM
Well when we were younger we may not have been as picky as we are now. Some women would go after any decent looking man they saw,but now we know what we want and don't want to settle. I am told that I am to picky, but if I plan on spending the rest of my life with the guy, he needs to match darn near perfect to my wants in a man. I thought I had the right guy, untill his oldest son got him into a certain activity ( to long to explain it) that mainly 20 somethings play and now that is more improtant than reality. A mid life crisis I guess.

RacineSingle's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:20 PM
thanks for your "Hello"s"

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:36 PM

Maybe all men cry, but real men admit to it.

I agree bigsmile drinker

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:25 PM
line dancing, 2 step, salsa, swing, its all good.

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:46 PM
Of course were looking to date, but need to be in the right area & time. ohwell

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:35 PM

Hey all, this rain sucks, but it's better than the snow they're supposed to get up North. How about all WI people be on each others friend list. Send a request, I can always use more friends. Figures go from 60s to 30s in a few days. Will never get on the ball field at this rate. laugh

Hey Racine...you added me and I tried responding to you in e-mail but you have to change your age limits...cuz me is old!!!laugh laugh
OK

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:33 PM
Love my cheese and the Pack, but I dont drink beer. Will this weather ever end??? I need to play ball to get my sanity back!! lollaugh

RacineSingle's photo
Thu 04/10/08 07:21 PM
I agree your profile isnt bad, but I would make your 2nd pic your main one. Good luck.