Community > Posts By > RacineSingle

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:43 PM

thanks all- nope not cold anymore, just cool. Spring is actually here. Alot of wet though, we've had ALOT of rain lately. Wish we had 80 deg. temps. I'm jelous.laugh

good for you guys then !!!\

hate rain but we all need some of it sometime !!!

hehehhehe...i laid out by pool today....sorry....love to make all the cold states feel the pain of being up north and not here in sunny florida !! all in good fun tho !!!drinker drinker drinker smokin flowerforyou flowerforyou

I know:smile: I like the seasons, but hate the snow. Wont be retiring here thoughbigsmile

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:36 PM
thanks all- nope not cold anymore, just cool. Spring is actually here. Alot of wet though, we've had ALOT of rain lately. Wish we had 80 deg. temps. I'm jelous.laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:34 PM

Howdy and Welcome Racine drinker drinker drinker

thanks Jt

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:28 PM

Hey JT!drinker smokin
Yeah, Sounds like the life Myss! Hail, rain, snow and sunshine all in one hour.grumble

boy that sounds like Wisconsin weather, just wait a minute or 2; it will change. laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:22 PM
Super powers!!

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:12 PM

she has moodswings?she's a female,they all do that!

NO we don't!!grumble Men have them too!!laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:09 PM

IF she is a relatively stable person, it is a compliment that she even lets you know she is feeling down. What she wants is for you to "drag" it out of her, if she is a strong woman it is hard for her to be weak.

IF she is a crazy psycho-b*tch...run...she's bi-polar.

I also think she could be bi-polar. Give it a little longer, if she won't open up then move on.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 08:02 PM
Queene which ones do U have?? do a Friends request to swap???

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:58 PM

i have a few of them

cool

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:53 PM
Does anyone else collect them. I save one of each of the "D" & "P" versions. Would like to swap any you might need if I have them, or just swap reg. qtrs for the ones I need. I need NEB. "D", all the rest are "P" MONT-WASH-IDAHO-NEV-OKL. also need both of the new one, NEW MEX. Hope some one will help me, thanks. flowerforyou

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:36 PM
I have Sterling Sharpe's- ex football player.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:33 PM
some times. Seems guys get more respect, even if their dumber than a box of rocks!! They def. get paid more and dont always deserve it. Mechanics think your dumb, but I usually make them eat their words, thanks to my dad & 5 brothers. laugh laugh

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:40 PM
not to bad of a weekend now. I think Spring is finally here!!!happy glasses

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:38 PM
need to expand your age group, to get more friends. So who's the real you?? the main pic ,or the one in the other photos??

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:00 PM
Mustang- oh jeese mine r cars too. lollaugh

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:00 PM
cougar

RacineSingle's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:47 PM
Welcomeflowerforyou

RacineSingle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:45 PM
Are you sure it's TMJ?? I had it a long time ago, but only cause I took a softball to the jaw. Go to your dentist or oral surgen and see what they say. Sorry cant help more.

RacineSingle's photo
Sun 04/13/08 05:27 PM
Well the Brew crew is off to a good start. Lots of young guys, hope they can keep it up. AZ is doing well too.

RacineSingle's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:39 AM
Hi to all fellow Wisconsinites on this site. I think we could all make a good circle of friends. That way we can pass on info or inform ea. other of activites in your area that others might enjoy. Try to enjoy this not so warm weekend. Deb