Community > Posts By > mcclearin

mcclearin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:39 AM
Tommy guns garage

mcclearin's photo
Mon 04/07/08 09:34 AM
You did nothing wrong. She was confused also. She obviously had feeling for you and him. Just be smart enough to move on this time before it gets really messy.

mcclearin's photo
Mon 04/07/08 09:17 AM
Edited by mcclearin on Mon 04/07/08 09:25 AM
We are definetly in trouble. Our currency in other countries is becoming worthless. I have heard people visiting other countries say our currency is almost as bad as that of a third world country. For those who have not felt the pinch you will be. 80000 job loses in March was bad but wait till Aprils report comes out. ATA went bankrupt this month and that was 2200 employees and that was just the 1st week of April. We are way past deciding if we are in a recession, the question now is are we entering into a depression and what will be the straw to break the camels back.

And by the way Clinton did a decent job. Bush messed up from the beggining and after 8 years of him lining his pocket and screwing the American people were in a very deep hole. The next president no matter who it is will either work to death fixing this mess or contine to flush this country down the drain. If it continues to decline we will not need to worry about border patrol.

mcclearin's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:16 PM
Hello I am new to the site and area. I grew up in Chicago and moved to Florida for ten years. I just moved back and all my friends have disappeared off the face of the planet. I'm in search of new friends and I would not mind meeting a nice man. Hum thats pretty much the story of just about everyone here I surpose.

mcclearin's photo
Sat 04/05/08 04:07 PM
I have to say that I am definetly a Cubs fan. They may never win the world series again but I still love them. Maybe they should change their mascot to a goat, it may be the only way to break the curse.